Nebrasketball Game # 21- Wisconsin: Tuesday, January 29- 7pm (BTN)

What will the game result be?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Wisconsin single digit win
    • Wisconsin double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/2019 at 01:39 AM

2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

The team never quit.  The bench talent is not good.  Borch played a hell of a game. 

Hell of a game?  

I mean...1 point...6 rebounds is nice...missed 96 free throws.

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I don't know that I'd call it quitting, but Palmer looks like he'd rather be somewhere else.

Yeah...The D-league.  

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

I went to HS with a kid that played Pro ball in Lithuania.... It sounded terrible.

It really depends where you end up.  

I taught with a dude that played in South America...season was 4 months long...he got 6K a month all expenses paid...he liked it.  He played at KU before that and had some stories...my favorite two...

1: "Why did you end up picking KU?"  Response:  "You ever see those movies about what recruiting visits are like...thats why"

2:  "Did you guys lift a lot at KU?:  Response:  "Funny you ask, I lifted once...I went in and was benching, the football players came in and started making fun of how much I benched, so we made fun at how few games they win...I never went back in to the weightroom"

• Plus1 1

At least they gave effort last night. 

I would expect Thor to get more PT, he hustles and actually goes for rebounds.  He may not provide many points, but at least the effort is there & he seems to know his limitations.

Nana needs to start making shots to continue to get PT.

They say Harris is 100%, but I don't think he is.  He plays for 2-3 minutes and then never comes back.  I know he doesn't provide anything on the offensive end, but he plays good defense and tries for rebounds.

I'm not sure what to say about Heiman.  He needs to add about 20 pounds of muscle, but that won't happen until the season is over (if then).

Roby needs to stay aggressive for the entire game - not just a few minutes her and there.

Palmer & Watson CANNOT have off nights for the team to have a chance.

Allen needs to be aggressive.  Take open shots, continue to drive to the hoop.  He seems to have a floater, but doesn't use it very often.

Borchart is what he is.  Get some boards, set screens and has 5 fouls to give.  Any points he gets are a bonus.