*******Official Purdue Game Day Thread********

ANOTHER LOSING SEASON!  We have shown no improvements from most year!  We just got outplayed and out coached by one of the worst teams in the Big 10 today! 

I do do not think we can play the spread or the 3-4.  Both need to be trashed.  I doubt we have the personnel now to run anything else now.  This is not UCF and Florida football in the Big 10.  Our defenders can’t tackle and our linemen can’t block.  

We we are in a hell of a situation now.  Why would great players want to come to Lincoln now?

• Thanks 1

Doesn't matter why we left, we left behind our name and tradition for nothing but more money and mediocrity.  That was all nonsense then and now.  So what if other teams were shopping around for other places.  As long as the core stayed together, adding TCU and WVU or who ever wasn't going to make the conference lesser then or now.  I mean there is no justification for leaving that really makes sense when you see how things are going.

11 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

Well winning 9 games and winning the North Division in the Big 12 at least gave us some sort of hope.  Where is the hope at now?  

Stop. We cant even beat Purdue. It has little to do with anything other than the fact that we are a terrible program currently. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Every position should be up for grabs next year.  Most assistant coaches need to be fired.   

Every position should be today.  We won’t win again this year.  Maybe best to give the second and third teams the experience for the remainder of this year for next year.    There are only a few starters that should continue to play.

1 minute ago, Rich N said:

Stop. We cant even beat Purdue. It has little to do with anything other than the fact that we are a terrible program currently. 

Exactly.  Its just not on Frost and this staff.  Its on alot of misguided people along the way.  It might take more than two years to get things worked out.

1 hour ago, lo country said:

If you can't see Frost is in over his head, I've got nothing for you.  You are referring to Frost and his resume.  What about his staff?  That D scheme flat out sucks.  Frost brought that with him. Say what you want, this staff as is, won't get us back.

Gordon Ramsey couldn't make pancakes out of cow pies either.  Don't mean he can't cook though.

1 hour ago, lo country said:

If you can't see Frost is in over his head, I've got nothing for you.  You are referring to Frost and his resume.  What about his staff?  That D scheme flat out sucks.  Frost brought that with him. Say what you want, this staff as is, won't get us back.

Scott Frost is not in over his head.  He IS up to his chin with these players.  There are a few on the team that some others look to, who are giving up on the coaches because they do not BELIEVE. 

SCOTT knows football and how to coach.  He does not know how to babysit.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

Doesn't matter why we left, we left behind our name and tradition for nothing but more money and mediocrity.  That was all nonsense then and now.  So what if other teams were shopping around for other places.  As long as the core stayed together, adding TCU and WVU or who ever wasn't going to make the conference lesser then or now.  I mean there is no justification for leaving that really makes sense when you see how things are going.

The core was looking to leave.  OU, Texas, Texas A&M, Okie State and others were looking to leave leaving us with KSU, KU, TT and Iowa State.  You're not wrong about leaving our tradition, but we had to leave to save the athletic program because they had no thoughts of helping us out.  Remember, Colorado, Missour and Texas A&M also left.  

2 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

Scott Frost is not in over his head.  He IS up to his chin with these players.  There are a few on the team that some others look to, who are giving up on the coaches because they do not BELIEVE. 

SCOTT knows football and how to coach.  He does not know how to babysit.

These guys are football players and many were highly rated.  If they don't believe, it could be because they think Frost and staff suck.  Sometimes attitude does reflect leadership.  

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, southernoregonhusker said:

These guys are football players and many were highly rated.  If they don't believe, it could be because they think Frost and staff suck.  Sometimes attitude does reflect leadership.  

Oh I totally believe that some of the players think Scott Frost sucks. But they are WRONG