How bout we see Vederal 2nd half?

when Martinez can not even complete a pass out of the backfield 8-10 yards it is time for a change.

Late throw to Spielman at the goal line gets intercepted. He has always had the problem of locking in on one receiver and that is showing again.

First quarter and start of second quarter was all spent in Purdue territory and we can only get 10 points?

I have not heard any news on if Vederal is ready to go after last weeks injury but many are ready for the change.

4 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Won't happen! Frost is a fanboy of Martinez and won't bench him if he's healthy. All because the A-Mart of last year could pull it down and run with it and make decisions, but the A-Mart of this year is a shell of the A-Mart from last year, but lets keep thinking he's the same player Frost. :facepalm:

I think we are seeing the same AM from last year as far as passing.  How many picks did he have last year?  I don't see any improvement or regression in his passing.  He can't run this year so I'm not sure what he's bringing to the table. 

4 minutes ago, Micheal said:

Martinez lost the game in the first half by missing receivers, high, low, behind too far in front. That's where this game was lost leaving points off the board. 

Putting Vedral in second half may not have done any good.  Damage was already done.  Maybe the coaches would have regained some confidence and called more risky plays that could have gone big and opened up the offense again.  The missed big plays in the first half doomed this game.