Purdue Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

Just now, Stone Cold said:

Im sure thell have great practices this week, and just get d!(k punched the rest of the season.  We end 4-8 again and i can go back to my regular life.

8-16.....wow.  I'd like to research if a new coach started that bad do they ever get it turned around.

I think losing like this and our 2 year record kills recruiting.  The Undefeated season now looks like the outlier in Frost's resume....Kids will think twice.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

8-16.....wow.  I'd like to research if a new coach started that bad do they ever get it turned around.

I think losing like this and our 2 year record kills recruiting.  The Undefeated season now looks like the outlier in Frost's resume....Kids will think twice.

I said it earlier, i dont think they come back from this one.  I honestly think the seasons over, get the crap kicked out of us by wisconson.  Head to maryland where they will look like NFL rockstars.  Then home to Iowa who loves to kick the s#!t out of us.  Its over, its just over.

As far as recruting, yea how can we talk about bringing positive things here when everyone who mattered probably forgot about that ucf run frost had.  They only see now hes getting demoralized in the big 10.  He cant even beat up on the cupcakes at the beginning of the season.  

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

The routine is really getting tired. It's the same sh#t every single week and literally nothing changes lol

I think the only way things change will be in 2020 if Frost brings in a real OC and DC that know what they are doing.  We have better talent than Indiana and Purdue and should have won both games.  We do not have competent coaches that know how to use that talent to put the team in position to win games.  

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2