Chinander Defence: 103 lost points in last 3 games

1 minute ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Defense did what they've done most of the year - actually played well early on. 

This one's on the offense, fellas... specifically Martinez & Frost

It's on the team. Defense should've made a stop. I know people saying we shouldn't of been there in the first place but guess what we were and defense needs to make stops like that.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

12 minutes ago, Huckleberry Muhammad said:

Against Gophers, Hoosiers, and Boilers.

Scott Frost keeps telling us that he "needs to look at tape" because he's focused on the offense during the game. 

Well all right. 

I’m thinking he should focus a bit on defense now when they are on the field :)  

• Plus1 1
Just now, hskrfan4life said:

Why not? It's not like the offense was causing all the piss poor tackling and the wide open play on the he TD. It's on both sides.

I'm referring to the 1st quarter specifically. D got a couple 3 & outs, 1 pick returned to the 4, and a partially blocked punt. That resulted in 10 points... if the offense played well, it could have been 35-0 at end of 1st.

• Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m thinking he should focus a bit on defense now when they are on the field :)  

You think so?  (eye roll).. being sarcastic, I'm with you.  To say the least. 

But expressing that here at our watch party got me booed:  "What the hell is so good about Scott Frost's attention anyway?"  To that effect. 

I don't know.  Hell I admit I don't know what's going on now after all these years of failed good coaches.  I confess to being high on Frost when I heard about the hire.  Speaking of failed coaches it seems like they're getting worse.  But that's a different thread.