Prince Amukamara

Apathy

I think I've seen Prince (either that or another recent former Husker) do this prior to this year. Sometimes they just occasionally rep either their HS or their university, in turn. Things like that. Probably not a big deal.

Also, he tweets and retweets lots of Husker stuff. So, no worries ;)

Good to see. I was just curious. Looking back I see that the thread title has a "click bait" tone to it. Not intended.

Who the hell cares?

I do Fredrick. Just curious. I thought it seemed odd.

Nah. Dudes do it all the time Highway6. Don't feel bad. There's been worse stuff said here. Hell, I didn't know Miami doesn't play in the Orange Bowl anymore until a few hours ago. I guess it was demolished seven years ago.

We got to get you off the scout team, then you can start some better ones.

Otis Sistrunk

"University of Mars"[edit]

During a Monday Night Football telecast, a television camera beamed a sideline shot of the 6'5", 265-pound Sistrunk's steaming bald head to the nation. That, along with his lack of a college education resulting in the team program listing Sistrunk's academic background as "U.S. Mars" (short for U.S. Marines), prompted ABC commentator and ex-NFL player Alex Karras to suggest that the extraterrestrial-looking Sistrunk's alma materwas the "University of Mars."[7]

Otis Sistrunk

"University of Mars"[edit]

During a Monday Night Football telecast, a television camera beamed a sideline shot of the 6'5", 265-pound Sistrunk's steaming bald head to the nation. That, along with his lack of a college education resulting in the team program listing Sistrunk's academic background as "U.S. Mars" (short for U.S. Marines), prompted ABC commentator and ex-NFL player Alex Karras to suggest that the extraterrestrial-looking Sistrunk's alma materwas the "University of Mars."[7]

I'm pretty sure Mars, the roman god of War, would approve of the U.S. Marine Corps being his institution of higher learning. :thumbs

As for the topic, are we really so insecure we need to ferret out all the potential subversives? Red Scare is getting a whole new meaning. :flush

• Fire 1

I think I've seen Prince (either that or another recent former Husker) do this prior to this year. Sometimes they just occasionally rep either their HS or their university, in turn. Things like that. Probably not a big deal.

https://twitter.com/PrinceAmukamara/status/640251991562809344

I must find that outfit for my grandson
So adorable! Is that Prince's baby? So cute! I love the pics of my grandson in Husker gear!

Good to see. I was just curious. Looking back I see that the thread title has a "click bait" tone to it. Not intended.

I blame Bo Pelini for this baby turning into a football.

• Mavric changed the title to Prince Amukamara