The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t know if that part is accurate. But I know they have to get some and it’s stupid that all of a sudden this one is causing problems. 

when you join the military you are immunized against just about everything.    but this covid vaccine has been declared tyranny by the republicans for some reason.    no mention of the other vaccines being mandatory or legislation to stop those mandatory vaccines on the same principle.  but i am sure archy already knew that.  

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t know if that part is accurate. But I know they have to get some and it’s stupid that all of a sudden this one is causing problems. 

Agree with you on the vaccine given all the others that are required.  Pretty stupid for Adam to fight misinformation with his own misinformation 

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Agree with you on the vaccine given all the others that are required.  Pretty stupid for Adam to fight misinformation with his own misinformation 

if i say there are a million things wrong with nebraska football right now....would you quibble if it was only 900,000 things wrong and call me wrong for inflating the number to make a point?

• Plus1 2
44 minutes ago, commando said:

if i say there are a million things wrong with nebraska football right now....would you quibble if it was only 900,000 things wrong and call me wrong for inflating the number to make a point?

Only if you've ever spoken out in favor of protecting our democracy and against Trump's continuing assault on it.  Policies don't matter. Fealty is all that counts.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, commando said:

Probably would just ignore you.  Unless you were a public figure trying to deliberately use misinformation to combat misinformation. 

• Plus1 1

Hmmm.... wondering if the Gov will put this into his political calculus and maybe get out as the face of the vaccine effort.  Do a few PSAs.  Tell Trump and his super spreader events maybe later.  Or rethink his drink on masks and vaccine verification? 

If this rips through Florida his presidential aspirations take a hit.  Especially if his supporters are dead. 

• Thanks 2