The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, you won't have worms.

This is very true. Just thinking of the importance and lack of therapeutics that are on the market. If a cheap readily available generic drug could be used to aid in combating the virus I would hope it was utilized. I would as I am sure everyone else would a nice 1, 2 punch against covid instead of just a "jab" sorry that metaphor ended up being better than I anticipated. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

That doesn't mean it didnt originate naturally. Engineering a lethal disease in a lab and bringing it back to a lab from the environment are different things. One seems more carelessly dileberate and the other incompetency. And yes, China is to blame either way.  But what did Trump ever do to try and regulate it. Even Obama tried to illustrate the seriousness of global diseases and as far as I can see Trump brushed it off because it was Obama's playbook. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Honestly, not sure how any normal person wouldn't be more angry this happened and got out of hand regardless who was president. 

Just now, NebraskaHarry said:

Honestly, not sure how any normal person wouldn't be more angry at the president this happened and got out of hand with regardless who was president. 

3 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

That doesn't mean it didnt originate naturally. Engineering a lethal disease in a lab and bringing it back to a lab from the environment are different things. One seems more carelessly dileberate and the other incompetency. And yes, China is to blame either way.  But what did Trump ever do to try and regulate it. Even Obama tried to illustrate the seriousness of global diseases and as far as I can see Trump brushed it off because it was Obama's playbook. 

This made it through the censor?

Hold on...

s#!t

f#&%

pu&&y

Blackout night game.

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I don’t really know anyone that’s knowledgeable that didn’t think it was a natural disease in animals, most likely bats.  The lab leak theory has always been WIV has been doing research on that coronavirus,  gain of function research, and it leaked out of the lab most likely by accident.  

So, all these scientists may have made a gigantic mistake in 2020 and are finally coming around to the logical answer and your response is “but, but, but Trump something or another.”  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t really know anyone that’s knowledgeable that didn’t think it was a natural disease in animals, most likely bats.  The lab leak theory has always been WIV has been doing research on that coronavirus,  gain of function research, and it leaked out of the lab most likely by accident.  

So, all these scientists may have made a gigantic mistake in 2020 and are finally coming around to the logical answer and your response is “but, but, but Trump something or another.”  

Yeah and? Why wouldn't I give Trump a hard time on his response to infectious diseases?

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This above anything else shows just how hard it is to reach this people.  It's not like the news isn't full of anti-vaxxers dropping from Covid.  And yet they are steadfast in their belief in the disinformation spread by the likes of Tucker Carlson literally to the point of death.  I'm sure eventually someone will post news of somebody dying of Covid after vaccination or due to vaccination but it'll be an anomaly and someone who took a chance at life.