The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

That’s unfortunate for her and her family.  Would be nice if the FDA would get off their a$$ and actually approve the damn vaccines.  

Jesus all mighty. Would that make any difference? The people who dont want to take this vaccine are the same ones b****ing about government overreach of telling people what to do and you're suggesting a government agency's approval of the vaccine would have prevented this? You talk to much.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Jesus all mighty. Would that make any difference? The people who dont want to take this vaccine are the same ones b****ing about government overreach of telling people what to do and you're suggesting a government agency's approval of the vaccine would have prevented this? You talk to much.

LOL...I'm old enough to remember back in the day when Republicans would chastise the FDA similar as to the DoE and claim neither was needed and should be dismantled and shut down.  Now...one of them, they claim they need to tell them a vaccine is safe to take....which has been proven to be safe.....and the FDA has told people they should take it......but now republicans need the FDA to tell them it's safe.

Oh....it's so confusing to keep up with all this party politics and if I were still a Republican, what I'm supposed to be preaching.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Or, if the republican party would stop trying to convince everyone to not get it.

Does the Republican Party actually do that?   Or some people that are Republicans?  And if the FDA would get off their a$$ and approve the vaccines, that would help.  I mean what do they need, an N of another billion people getting the shot?  Geesh. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
5 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

OK Harry.  You seem to be of the opinion that a full FDA approval will not get a portion of the unvaccinated population to finally get vaccinated?  If so, you are not very intelligent about this whole situation.  It won’t entice everyone, but it will a certain percentage.  And it would definitely help in the under 18 age group.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL...I'm old enough to remember back in the day when Republicans would chastise the FDA similar as to the DoE and claim neither was needed and should be dismantled and shut down.  Now...one of them, they claim they need to tell them a vaccine is safe to take....which has been proven to be safe.....and the FDA has told people they should take it......but now republicans need the FDA to tell them it's safe.

Oh....it's so confusing to keep up with all this party politics and if I were still a Republican, what I'm supposed to be preaching.

Same response to Harry goes to you.  It’s crazy and stupid for you to continually talk in absolutes about Republicans on this board.  It seems to be schtick you like to throw out for some reason, it just doesn’t become a good luck for ya.   

Guess what ethnicities are the least vaccinated?  If you need a hint just ask.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 2
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

OK Harry.  You seem to be of the opinion that a full FDA approval will not get a portion of the unvaccinated population to finally get vaccinated?  If so, you are not very intelligent about this whole situation.  It won’t entice everyone, but it will a certain percentage.  And it would definitely help in the under 18 age group.  

You're not fooling anyone except the morons who won't get the vaccine because they've been fed lies by far right fake news outlets and greedy politicians. I guarantee you nothing would change with those people if FDA gave the approval you want. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 2