The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Sorry bro.  450K deaths and these people are 100% the cause of it.  You should have zero feelings of empathy towards them being 'filmed' and happy that this type of 100% reckless behavior is being made public.  If it's me and I found out where that grocery store was rest assured I would not being going near that place because of you guessed it the so called 'Patriots' or anti maskers what have you that not only shop there but are also working there.  No dice.  

Good thing we don’t force people to shop at certain stores in this country or you would have quite the decision to make.   

• Plus1 2

Just now, Cdog923 said:

Twerk

When I am president my first Executive Order will be to ban twerking. There will be reeducation camps where people are taught literally any other form of dance at their discretion to reprogram their brains away from this hideous practice. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I would be fine if the virus would just stay in Whole Foods...because that place and those people that shop there are the worst...and they are probably also heading to Crossfit right after shopping at Whole Foods...and they are vegan.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I feel like Trader Joe's is underrated.  

Bakers has the best meat deals

Hy-Vee is expensive.

Trader Joe's is awesome. It's crazy there's only one in all of the Omaha Metro. 

6 minutes ago, Enhance said:

giphy.gif

Omaha's Whole Foods is really good, too. Better than Lincoln's. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

When I am president my first Executive Order will be to ban twerking. There will be reeducation camps where people are taught literally any other form of dance at their discretion to reprogram their brains away from this hideous practice. 

7FYW.gif

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Omaha's Whole Foods is really good, too. Better than Lincoln's. 

It's kind of funny they got brought up in this thread only because of the irony... of all the grocery stores I've been to since COVID started, Whole Foods has probably been the most strict overall. They were masking up before just about any other store in Omaha last year and they went all out on their distancing signage, whereas my local Baker's just has blue masking tape on the ground to show you where to stand. Something's better than nothing, I guess.

But yeah, Omaha's is pretty nice. I missed it a lot when I lived in Lincoln even though I went to Lincoln's regularly. The food area in Omaha's is what gives it the biggest edge. Used to love the hot noodle bar but they had it closed for a long time and may still.

9 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

7FYW.gif

Actual footage of knapplc trying to teach America how to dance in 2024.

• Haha 1