The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

13 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

25,000 in actual attendance at the Super Bowl.  In Florida.  Because 'Murica smh...

I actually don't see a problem with this.  At least 7500 of them are already vaccinated and everyone was social distanced in the stands in an out door venue.  

Big Ten teams should have been able to do that all season.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I actually don't see a problem with this.  At least 7500 of them are already vaccinated and everyone was social distanced in the stands in an out door venue.  

Big Ten teams should have been able to do that all season.

No kidding.  

Even high schools are doing it.  Good lord, state bowling sold out.

• Plus1 1
Just now, suh_fan93 said:

... but to each...(his/her own)

At some point, it will, and should come down to this. If you wish to continue to isolate then by all means do so. If 25k others are comfortable in a 75k seat stadium, socially distanced and wearing masks, then so be it.

Just now, DevoHusker said:

At some point, it will, and should come down to this. If you wish to continue to isolate then by all means do so. If 25k others are comfortable in a 75k seat stadium, socially distanced and wearing masks, then so be it.

Trust me.  I don't follow what all of the 'other' people are doing when it comes to Covid.  Believe me on that.

1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

I have a feeling that everyone here still goes to the stores, maybe out to eat, stands in line to close to others, gets their hair cut, picks up their kids from school, who have been around a ton of kids all day long...

I don't know why there is this weird "single out people that went to a game" thing going on, probably because it is an easy target.  

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

Trust me.  I don't follow what all of the 'other' people are doing when it comes to Covid.  Believe me on that.

I doubt the NFL would have proceeded if they felt it was a inordinate risk. They sure did a good job throughout the season keeping their folks safe. 

• Plus1 1

Reaons for what????  Pick one.  I got vaccinated.  I went to the game and wore my mask.  Please.  Watch any sporting event where people have been in attendance with their masks off, masks not on properly, friends sitting together, yelling, talking, congregating etc.  Please.  Thats just inside the stadium.

Take a look at the videos out there of some of the pre SB festivities in Tampa that are floating around.  Same exact scene as the NC videos after they beat Duke.  Nothing like a Mardi Gras type of celebration right now amirite?!?!?  

The sh#! ain't over y'all.  Y'all can pretend like it is though but again to each...  

• Plus1 1