The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

16 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Stop filming people you don't know.  You would not do it to other people.

Maybe this was an actual reporter, I don't know.

Sorry bro.  450K deaths and these people are 100% the cause of it.  You should have zero feelings of empathy towards them being 'filmed' and happy that this type of 100% reckless behavior is being made public.  If it's me and I found out where that grocery store was rest assured I would not being going near that place because of you guessed it the so called 'Patriots' or anti maskers what have you that not only shop there but are also working there.  No dice.  

• Plus1 4

38 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Sorry bro.  450K deaths and these people are 100% the cause of it.  You should have zero feelings of empathy towards them being 'filmed' and happy that this type of 100% reckless behavior is being made public.  If it's me and I found out where that grocery store was rest assured I would not being going near that place because of you guessed it the so called 'Patriots' or anti maskers what have you that not only shop there but are also working there.  No dice.  

This is the first time ever that I don't know how to respond to a post!  Hahaha.

7 hours ago, ScarletRevival said:

Isn't Florida doing better than places like California?

Let's not forget that numbers show that masking hasn't proven to stop the spread of the Wuhan virus.

If we're placing blame let's start with where the blame actually lies:

1) China

2) Anphony Fauci, and

3) the WHO.

It's poor form to like your own posts. 

4 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Nah; these people are stupid and dangerous and deserve to be called out.

Sure, by actual reporters (which maybe this was) but don't just walk around with your phone out filming people.  

Hell you teach, you don't want your students doing that to you.

You see dudes taking sneaky pics of girls at the gym...creepy.  Just stop filming people.  

And wear your mask, I wear mine everywhere.  I am all about masks and distancing.  

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Sure, by actual reporters (which maybe this was) but don't just walk around with your phone out filming people.  

Hell you teach, you don't want your students doing that to you.

We're a year into this; if social pressures and public humiliation are the only ways for these idiots to actually do the right thing to protect themselves and others around them, then I'm for it. 

And while you're right that I don't want my students to record me, it's more impetus to make sure I'm acting professionally and responsibly in my classroom (there was a video of me doing the Dougie in my classroom floating around the internet a few years ago, though). 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Cdog923 said:

We're a year into this; if social pressures and public humiliation are the only ways for these idiots to actually do the right thing to protect themselves and others around them, then I'm for it. 

And while you're right that I don't want my students to record me, it's more impetus to make sure I'm acting professionally and responsibly in my classroom (there was a video of me doing the Dougie in my classroom floating around the internet a few years ago, though). 

The Dougie??? 

You should have been fired ASAP!  Haha

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1