The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

One year ago today these pearls of wisdom were dropped for the benefit of all mankind.  I'm so grateful for a having gargled down some bleach and for enduring a UV enema.  Thank you Dear Leader.  You saved my life and the lives of millions of other people around the globe with your scientific prowess and leadership.    

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, believe it or not, there are still millions of people in this country who still think this blubbering idiot was a good President.  I kid you not.

GOAT...lol

I recall when people called out his incompetence it was all passed off as part of his comedy routine.  Then he shutdown any more press conferences and info coming from the task force slowed to a trickle because his ego was bent.  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

GOAT...lol

I recall when people called out his incompetence it was all passed off as part of his comedy routine.  Then he shutdown any more press conferences and info coming from the task force slowed to a trickle because his ego was bent.  

It still seemed like he was on TV everyday though.

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I was just thinking the other day how nice it is that I don't hear every day stupid stuff our President is saying or tweeting.

With that said, I don't remember seeing Joe on TV at all or tweeting.  It is like we went from the most visible President to the least visible.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, believe it or not, there are still millions of people in this country who still think this blubbering idiot was a good President.  I kid you not.

I've been mixing a tablespoon of hand sanitizer into my morning coffee, and it's worked great for me!!!  I haven't had COVID!!!  Do any of you guys know if I should be concerned that my urine is the color of anti-freeze?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, teachercd said:

With that said, I don't remember seeing Joe on TV at all or tweeting.  It is like we went from the most visible President to the least visible.

Biden has tweeted 8 times this week.  It's just not idiotic confrontational stuff that is an embarrassment to the country.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

And tv appearances?  

I don't remember a President appearing on TV more than the Trumpster, because he wanted to be on TV so often, and he thought himself as the "celebrity President".  Of course, the media (on both sides) bought into showing Trump as much as they could, because his critics and disciples would tune in because he was so polarizing.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I don't remember a President appearing on TV more than the Trumpster, because he wanted to be on TV so often, and he thought himself as the "celebrity President".  Of course, the media (on both sides) bought into showing Trump as much as they could, because his critics and disciples would tune in because he was so polarizing.

Obama was probably the first true "tv" President, like just in appearing on shows that were not just a presser or a speech.  Trump took that to a new level.  Biden is clearly old school.

• Plus1 1