The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

One year ago today these pearls of wisdom were dropped for the benefit of all mankind.  I'm so grateful for a having gargled down some bleach and for enduring a UV enema.  Thank you Dear Leader.  You saved my life and the lives of millions of other people around the globe with your scientific prowess and leadership.    

When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. 

10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Obama was probably the first true "tv" President, like just in appearing on shows that were not just a presser or a speech.  Trump took that to a new level.  Biden is clearly old school.

I'm fine with that.  The President needs to lead the country.  BUT....he shouldn't be the focal point of every single day.  Let people live their lives without a constant stream of idiocy adding to their already busy stressful days.

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm fine with that.  The President needs to lead the country.  BUT....he shouldn't be the focal point of every single day.  Let people live their lives without a constant stream of idiocy adding to their already busy stressful days.

Same.

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I don't remember a President appearing on TV more than the Trumpster, because he wanted to be on TV so often, and he thought himself as the "celebrity President".  Of course, the media (on both sides) bought into showing Trump as much as they could, because his critics and disciples would tune in because he was so polarizing.

Yes, same with his tweets. The press very quickly got addicted to the ratings trump gave them with his bizarre tweets and statements. There was some griping about Biden's silence in the weeks following his inauguration, but that was just the press reminiscing about trump. 

• Plus1 2

26 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

speaking of appearing on TV...

You don't get it.  

First, look how close all of them are to each other, good lord, he is only like 2 inches from the Mexican President and only centimeters away from the dude from Vietnam!

Secondly, this clearly went on over 15 minutes, any close contact over 15 minutes increases the chances of getting it.

If you don't want to take it seriously that is your business but please, for the rest of us, mask up.

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

If this is all you right wingers have to complain about I'd say Biden's doing a pretty dang good job. Get a grip. 

Ha...come on, it is not really complaining it is just pointing out that it is funny.  Even the most leftist person in America would get a giggle out of it.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1