Dem VP choice

VP Choice  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Feel free to post your medical degree and your analysis of either candidate.

Until then, yeah... it's speculative.

Technically, you're right....But, Joe is clearly struggling.

2 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Are you really a doctor?

Just a Landscaper, making that doctor money:D

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

No teach, I don't give a rip how Biden talks. The huge turnout of people voting for him don't seem to care, either.

The reason this narrative is getting pushed so heavily is Trump supporters don't want to have to talk about his record. Because it's abysmal and corrupt.

It's not a false narrative. The guy can barely talk.... Has trouble staying with a thought, even with looking down at notes on live television.

• Plus1 1

No teach, I don't give a rip how Biden talks. The huge turnout of people voting for him don't seem to care, either.

The reason this narrative is getting pushed so heavily is Trump supporters don't want to have to talk about his record. Because it's abysmal and corrupt.

I don't care how he speaks either.  

I also am starting to get worried that "they" are going to yank him from the party and bring in someone else and that pisses me off.

He could speak jive and I would still want him up there!

5 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

It's not a false narrative. The guy can barely talk.... Has trouble staying with a thought, even with looking down at notes on live television.

I'd rather have that than a guy who tweets about his f#cking TV ratings while Americans are dying, out of work and scared.

Trump is incompetent and corrupt.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I'd rather have that than a guy who tweets about his f#cking TV ratings while Americans are dying, out of work and scared.

Trump is incompetent and corrupt.

You know what would be nice?

Someone under...like...45 years old.

Someone that has worked for a living...

Someone that has common sense...

Someone not tied to R or D.

• Plus1 1

I wish primaries were all held on the same day.  I'm sure there is a valid reason they aren't.  In this day and age, there is no need for candidates to travel across the union by horse and buggy to campaign.  There is no legitimate reason a voter in Nebraska shouldn't know the beliefs and personality of Pete Buttigieg the day after he launched his website.  I've never attended a campaign rally or townhall in person, yet I've never felt like I was just "guessing" when casting my vote...

Put all 17 candidates on the ballot, everybody picks one.  Count up the delegates and assign accordingly for the convention.

But only the top 5 "vote getters" make the run-off election at the convention.  The delegates of the other candidates have to cast a vote for one of those 5.

Is this crazy?  

This is pure speculation, but:

Assuming the votes were the same, here's the top 5 delegate counts:

1. Biden (1217)

2. Sanders (914)

3. Warren (81)

4. Bloomberg (55)

5. Buttigieg (26)

Other delegates: Klobuchar (7)