***The 2020 Offensive Line***

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

No words.

Agreed, for sure.

image.png.b95bb9d22dac35baa33ff9479095121c.png

Nobody cares about the perceived or actual level of "care" that anybody has, Scott. You're perpetuating that classic "definition of insanity" by doing the same failed things over and over and expecting different results.

The question Frost has to assess himself with honestly this week is whether or not he actually believes he & his staff can get the snaps fixed by this Saturday. If he can't, then plan on playing Will Farniok until Jurgens has the issue fixed.

This is being made to be way more painful and difficult than it needs to be in my opinion.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Pretty good day by the OL today.

Hat tip to Jurgens who really cleaned up his snaps which was huge.

I continue to believe that physically (and maybe psychologically) this OL is much better going forward between the tackles.  As soon as we try to go out side the tackles and ask the kids to maintain blocks while moving laterally the odds of a bust or a holding call go up by at least 50%. So although I appreciate that we want to mix it up to keep the defenders honest, even if attacking the edge, I’d really see the OL be allowed to drive block while doing so to see how we do.

Pass blocking was just good enough today to let Adrian scan the field and keep moving the chains. 

I'd still like to see a game where Rahmir Johnson gets the lion's share of the snaps at RB, just to see what it would look like. Mills fought hard and did enough to help us win, though.

• Plus1 2

Definitely glad for no snapping issues today.  The question is can Jurgens keep that going.  Maybe the change in technique will be the answer which would be awesome.

OL looked a lot better today and with this group I'll take it.  Let's hope the OL can keep it going against Minnesota.    The entire team as well. 

I did think the call on Benhart was chincy.

• Plus1 1