***The 2020 Offensive Line***

Ezra Miller should also be someone to watch down the line to help us. He was a very talented player and was wondering if he might play some this year? Haven't heard much about him but maybe he has to sit it out this year? Maybe he needs to learn the system better before going back in as he has only has a short amount of time with it. He also was away from the game so it might take a little adjusting before he is ready to go again.

Regardless, I am excited about him and so many other o line players. The depth of the O-line is the best it has been in a while. 

21 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Ezra Miller should also be someone to watch down the line to help us. He was a very talented player and was wondering if he might play some this year? Haven't heard much about him but maybe he has to sit it out this year? Maybe he needs to learn the system better before going back in as he has only has a short amount of time with it. He also was away from the game so it might take a little adjusting before he is ready to go again.

Regardless, I am excited about him and so many other o line players. The depth of the O-line is the best it has been in a while. 

In no way want to dog on the kid but I don’t expect him to contribute anytime soon here.

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

It will be interesting to see if Piper takes over the LG spot for Wilson in a few games.

I hope it was just wilson and farniok be over matched by guys that are a lot better than anyone else they'll play the rest of the year but neither had a great day. It seemed like every time they mention farniok he is either getting called for a hold or giving up a sack.

10 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

I hope it was just wilson and farniok be over matched by guys that are a lot better than anyone else they'll play the rest of the year but neither had a great day. It seemed like every time they mention farniok he is either getting called for a hold or giving up a sack.

I think a lot of Farniok's issues were caused by Haskell Garrett who looks like he's made the leap that OSU was hoping for.  

• Plus1 1