Police Reform

• 3 weeks later...

4 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I'm not on Twitter so not sure how it works.  So this is an honest question, but do you "follow" this guy or does he just happen to show up on your Twitter?

You seem like a level headed poster that likes to make sure you don't sway too far one way or the other.  This is a good thing.  I'm just trying to figure out how a "middle of the road" person comes across these accounts from obviously far right accounts.  I'd ask the same people Tweeting far left accounts.  Why do these noisy people get so much attention?

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, funhusker said:

I'm not on Twitter so not sure how it works.  So this is an honest question, but do you "follow" this guy or does he just happen to show up on your Twitter?

You seem like a level headed poster that likes to make sure you don't sway too far one way or the other.  This is a good thing.  I'm just trying to figure out how a "middle of the road" person comes across these accounts from obviously far right accounts.  I'd ask the same people Tweeting far left accounts.  Why do these noisy people get so much attention?

If someone I follow retweets another account, I see it.

However, I happen to be against defunding the police, and I...as well as many others...predicted this type of thing would happen, so I thought it was relevant to this discussion.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, funhusker said:

And thanks for your opinion of my views. I am definitely center...sometimes center left/sometimes center right.

9 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

If someone I follow retweets another account, I see it.

However, I happen to be against defunding the police, and I...as well as many others...predicted this type of thing would happen, so I thought it was relevant to this discussion.

Thanks, that makes sense.