The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s true though.  It’s why you, DNC and traditional political reporters are all hell bent on getting Trump the nomination.  They all know he can’t win. 

I think Republican primary voters grifted into believing that Democrats cheated him are the reason Trump will win. Stop blaming Democrats for the issues with your party and look yourself in the mirror.

I truly hope candidates like Scott can regain their grip on the Republican Party. I disagree with their policy stances but Republicans like him don't seem to want to undermine America. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I think Republican primary voters grifted into believing that Democrats cheated him are the reason Trump will win. Stop blaming Democrats for the issues with your party and look yourself in the mirror.

I truly hope candidates like Scott can regain their grip on the Republican Party. I disagree with their policy stances but Republicans like him don't seem to want to undermine America. 

Scott is the man!

Sadly, no chance this time around.

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

6 of the 8 raised there hand to say they would support a convicted felon Trump if he was nominated.:facepalm: Christi and Asa are the only ones with backbones it appears. They both have a background as DAs-  They know a criminal when they see one.  

https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/asa-hutchinson-chris-christie-rule-out-supporting-trump-if-hes-republican-nominee/

6 of the 8 must be dems trying get Trump nominated…

• Oh Yeah! 1
52 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

6 of the 8 raised there hand to say they would support a convicted felon Trump if he was nominated.:facepalm: Christi and Asa are the only ones with backbones it appears. They both have a background as DAs-  They know a criminal when they see one.  

https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/asa-hutchinson-chris-christie-rule-out-supporting-trump-if-hes-republican-nominee/

So, this is where @Archy1221 got his 6.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
21 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Who's going to gain the most after the horde of Republican voters watch the debate tonight? 

I'm going with Ramaswamy. His particular brand of unserious quackery speaks to the GOP base. His grift is so easy to spot that it's bound to work on the people watching Fox News.

Trump is going to run away with this nomination, but Ramaswamy is really making waves with his absolute moron-schtick Trump voters love.

He's running to be Trump's VP. 

31 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The program reverts to rest mode too quickly. They should program it to hold the smile a little longer. It would seem more human-like.

They probably rolled this model out too quickly. Needed more time in the human-likeness sims. 

EXACTLY - I thought he was a robot up there - with the head bob and all.  The guy can't talk without bobbing his head - I guess he is the Bobble head  candidate. 

Bobblehead Bobbleheadron GIF - Bobblehead BobbleheadRon Ron ...

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election