The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

:worship  Don't forget a piece of humble pie to go with your vastly greater wisdom:D

It just gets old...I say...no one listen...some rand tweets it...everyone jumps on!

With this info...those weirdass krassenstein bros...it never ends!

Ugh...it is just such a burden to pretty much always be right.

But that is my cross to bear/bare/baer.

• Oh Yeah! 1
42 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It just gets old...I say...no one listen...some rand tweets it...everyone jumps on!

With this info...those weirdass krassenstein bros...it never ends!

Ugh...it is just such a burden to pretty much always be right.

But that is my cross to bear/bare/baer.

AND DON'T FOR GET TO TAKE YOUR BAYER

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

My God this is hilarious. It's so blatantly obvious that Republicans aren't serious about Hunter Biden but their voters eat this alive to reconcile their own support for corruption. 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The vibes based impeachment is sort of imploding.

It is only March, so I am curious about what else they do to anger farm their voters until November. Or, they just quadruple down on xenophobia from now until election day.

They're working with a pretty big barrel of chum, limited only by the imagination and unlikely to go away. Here's what I've seen from a small sampling of my conservative friends on social media the last couple weeks

• Joe Biden's confusion, gaffes, and age-related issues will never stop giving

• Joe Biden's history of criminal corruption is so well established it needs no specifics

• Joe Biden's illegal immigrants are killing our beautiful young women

• Zelensky and Ukraine are conning U.S. taxpayers and the Dems are helping them do it

• Every trial facing Donald Trump is a political witch hunt, confirming the weaponization of federal law enforcement to prevent the rightful president from regaining his rightful office

• This Trump Derangement Syndrome keeps liberals from admitting how much better the country was when Trump was president 

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election