B1G Officially Cancels 2020 Season, What’s Next For NU?

54 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

imagine what the traditional big ten schools say about sharing revenue with Nebraska?

we pull our own.  We may not be doing great in football, but we pull our own accross the board.  

Rutgers and Maryland are a tremendous waste to the conference.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Wonder if this sort of thing is what Buckeye fans were saying when we joined the conference?  

I think our reputation for generating money was well documented before our arrival.  Are you suggesting that we are no better than Rutgers? 

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I think our reputation for generating money was well documented before our arrival.  Are you suggesting that we are no better than Rutgers? 

Like it or not, we're about as relevant as Rutgers at this point, especially to athletes we're trying to recruit.

Sure we travel well and are still enthusiastic about our team, but it's been a long time since we haven't sucked. To think we've got the type of pull of dictate our future to others is delusional.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2
1 minute ago, Danny Bateman said:

Like it or not, we're about as relevant as Rutgers at this point, especially to athletes we're trying to recruit.

Sure we travel well and are still enthusiastic about our team, but it's been a long time since we haven't sucked. To think we've got the type of pull of dictate our future to others is delusional.

I disagree with you.  We are still that attractive girl at the single's dance.  

I cannot believe anyone thinks we are the Rutgers of the West

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Man the B1G stuff is really getting under my skin. Desmond Howard said the B1G should demand a public apology from Nebraska. Wilbon said Nebraska can get the hell out. Warren threatens Nebraska with the boot if they play football this year. I REALLY wish this conf took sexual assault as seriously as they are taking Nebraska wanting to play football. I went back and checked the tape, Wilbon's response to the MSU allegations was pretty much "meh" compared to the heat he brought against Nebraska yesterday. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Man the B1G stuff is really getting under my skin. Desmond Howard said the B1G should demand a public apology from Nebraska. Wilbon said Nebraska can get the hell out. Warren threatens Nebraska with the boot if they play football this year. I REALLY wish this conf took sexual assault as seriously as they are taking Nebraska wanting to play football. I went back and checked the tape, Wilbon's response to the MSU allegations was pretty much "meh" compared to the heat he brought against Nebraska yesterday. 

People still listen to Wilbon? Who cares?

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Those guys are both B1G alumni who probably never wanted to see Nebraska in the B1G to begin with so if we don't tow the line perfectly they get their panties in a wad.

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

People still listen to Wilbon? Who cares?

I just want some consistency. If the consensus from the B1G and talking heads connected to the conf is Nebraska needs to apologize or leave - I would have liked to see that response in regards to Iowa's racist coaches or Penn St/Mich St widespread sexual assault problems. 

• Plus1 2