2020 Presidential Debates Round 1 - Game Thread

admo

21 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

You're voting for a man who will pack the Supreme Court and won't admit it.  Only one of those things destroys democracy.

Do you understand or care how scary some people find it that the president is calling an election fraudulent without evidence and rallying white supremacists to his side?

Or is that all super happy funny haha time to you?

• Plus1 4
Just now, Notre Dame Joe said:

McConnel nor any other R, did not pack the Court or abolish the filibuster.  The Ds did one and said they'd do another. 

What would you call blocking a candidate's nomination 9 months ahead of an election because it's an election year, then at the next election insisting on a candidate's nomination 45 days ahead of the election?

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Isn’t there a Norte Dame board that will put up with your delusional bullsh#t? 

Out of curiosity, I checked and yes, there is a Notre Dame board out there that would put up with his delusional bulls#!t. There's someone asking who the old man is interrupting the Trump/Wallace debate. There's multiple saying that Trump should have gone harder on the topic of Biden's son. Someone said Biden was absurd for insinuating Trump is racist. There's even multiple posts calling the "very fine people" line a hoax.

I only went through about the 30 most recent posts. It hurt my head and one poster who had the inbred kid from Dueling Banjos as his avatar spouted all of these stances. I can't believe I'm not making this up.

7 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

What has changed since the last election cycle that this didn't apply then but does now? Or will you freely admit that the Republican senate has politicized the court.

You have yet to explain the double standard we have seen. And it's clear you have no case. Just irrelevant one liners and s#!tty memes.

• Plus1 3