Wisconsin Game Cancelled

22 minutes ago, fizbin said:

this team actually had outside chance of making the college football playoff.

and you called us delusional?

23 minutes ago, fizbin said:

Nobody is being hurt worse by this virus than the Wisconsin team right now

235,000+ Americans are dead. Sir, we all love football, but let's have some perspective.

• Plus1 7
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I knew college age Zrod and I can attest this fits him to a tee.

12 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I can also confirm that this man too like to consume alcohol in college. :lol:

This explains so much.

Actually it doesn't. I didn't know you two knew each other before HB.

21 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Can we go back to Abel?

Adult life is overrated. 

Didn't they demo it? Good memories there though.

19 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This explains so much.

Actually it doesn't. I didn't know you two knew each other before HB.

I know his wife too. She's way cooler than he is. :D

On 11/4/2020 at 12:37 PM, commando said:

well.....this sounds like a load of B.S.   but here it is

I don't buy it. First, a field hospital in Madison in November would cause more problems than they would solve so I don't see that being a solution. 

Totally plausible that the program closes up and waits until 2021. I got the impression that Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, etc. reluctantly signed on to play the season this fall after seeing all the conferences that take athletics seriously continue playing and tried getting back to normal. Selfishly, I hope these schools suffer in enrollments and recruiting in the near future as they severely botched the past several months. Hypocritical at the very, very least. 

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

I don't buy it. First, a field hospital in Madison in November would cause more problems than they would solve so I don't see that being a solution. 

Totally plausible that the program closes up and waits until 2021. I got the impression that Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, etc. reluctantly signed on to play the season this fall after seeing all the conferences that take athletics seriously continue playing and tried getting back to normal. Selfishly, I hope these schools suffer in enrollments and recruiting in the near future as they severely botched the past several months. Hypocritical at the very, very least. 

Exactly why we didn’t need to do everything together. Who wanted to play, fill in the rest outside the conference, no title game, bowl game, share the revenue.

Really, really messed everything up with the late and reluctant start and potentially messing it up further with canceling seasons. 

• Fire 1