***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

Just now, knapplc said:

trump haters would do what they did anyway - ignore trump and listen to the experts. Fauci has been telling people to wear masks since April 1st. 

Maybe, but I live in Omaha, tons of people voted for Joe here and at my gym, no one was wearing masks, into the gym, in the gym or leaving the gym.  I can't imagine they were all Trump supporters.  

Who knows, again I am just talking about the nuts, which is a small %.

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

American citizen response has probably been the worst in world too.... No?

Not all American citizens. Coincidentally, the anti-maskers follow a certain politician who mocks people that wear masks.

There's not enough lipstick in the world to make this pig look any better. I suppose keep trying though. You do you.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Maybe, but I live in Omaha, tons of people voted for Joe here and at my gym, no one was wearing masks, into the gym, in the gym or leaving the gym.  I can't imagine they were all Trump supporters.  

Who knows, again I am just talking about the nuts, which is a small %.

Anecdotal stories from your gym aren't really worth much in a conversation about the nation as a whole. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Not all American citizens. Coincidentally, the anti-maskers follow a certain politician who mocks people that wear masks.

There's not enough lipstick in the world to make this pig look any better. I suppose keep trying though. You do you.

Would you say you're more, or less melodramatic than  Michael Moore?

• Haha 1

I know it is just one county in NE, but the Republican turnout for Trump was more than 10% higher in 2020.  Pierce county had about 3,000 votes in 2016 and over 3,400 in 2020.  Both years he won with 84% of the vote.  

Just shows, again for one small county, that the newly registered voters wasn't a shoe-in for Biden.  I can easily picture rural counties across the US having similar numbers.  Maybe I'll look into it if I have more time...