***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

2 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

If Biden could pull off Georgia, that would be the icing on the cake. Plus, it would help make up for Texas not flipping blue like I predicted.

I know it's unlikely, but if Biden is only able to win Georgia (of the remaining available states), we would have a tie at 269 each.

Biden's deficit in Georgia is currently ~70K.  Supposedly, Georgia is going to start counting again soon, with the goal of completion tonight.  Atlanta is the area with the highest % of votes outstanding, and Biden is killing Trump in the Atlanta area.

Based on % of votes outstanding, I estimate ~300K votes outstanding in Georgia.  If Biden is able to get 2/3 of the remaining 300K votes, Georgia will flip to Biden.

• Plus1 1

Trump campaign also stated that they will win PA based on their mathematical projection.

They expect to win Arizona on Friday when all votes have been counted.  

Trump's campaign plan - 

Win GA, NC

hold PA by hook or crook

Hope the continued counting in AZ brings a victory (doubtful wt Biden's current lead)

win NV

Expect lawsuits in NV, AZ, PA, MI besides the recount in Wisc by the trump legal team.

The Biden Campaign believe they have won the election once all ballots are counted

9 hours ago, commando said:

no...the people.   the fact that so many think trump is worthy of leading our country is disappointing.  if my daughter brought home aguy that has been accused of sexual assault, found guilty of fraud, and had 5 kids with 3 different wives (who he cheated on all of them)....i would beat the crap outta the guy and and tell my daughter to forget him?   but the american people think he is presidential.   i don't understand it.

But you voted for him.

Even for those who are 100% sure the midwestern vote is on the up and up, you should concede it looks suspicious when the heavily biased precincts are held back until early the next morning.  That was a common machine tactic in the good ole days so they would know what margin they needed.

4 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I've seen this tweet mentioned a lot in GOP circles.... I'm sure it can be explained away, so will someone who knows fill me in here.

From what I've seen, this has been debunked. The company posting the results reported a data glitch. There's no evidence right now that anything nefarious happened; in fact, the Detroit Free Press posted an article and corrective graph explaining the error.

• Plus1 1