Biden's America

20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

@Dr. Strangelove would disagree NBC. . 

Nothing exemplifies a modern Conservative more than ignoring economic reality, several well sourced posts explaing basic political concepts explaing polling, as well as ignoring the fact that I've never mentioned the branding of "Bidenomics", than in the above post.

I'll end by one again pleading with you to stay away from politics. The toxicity exuded from Trump voters is harmful to America. Voting is complicated, takes a lot of thought (thinking critically AND filling in a bubble) and requires neurons that haven't been completely fried by Fox News, Newsmax, or Breitbart.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to watching a candidate you twice voted for continue to embarrass himself and his horde of voters in a courtroom. Watching the stain on history that represents voters like you in a court room is sad, but also unsurprising. 

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

5 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Nothing exemplifies a modern Conservative more than ignoring economic reality, several well sourced posts explaing basic political concepts explaing polling, as well as ignoring the fact that I've never mentioned the branding of "Bidenomics", than in the above post.

I'll end by one again pleading with you to stay away from politics. The toxicity exuded from Trump voters is harmful to America. Voting is complicated, takes a lot of thought (thinking critically AND filling in a bubble) and requires neurons that haven't been completely fried by Fox News, Newsmax, or Breitbart.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to watching a candidate you twice voted for continue to embarrass himself and his horde of voters in a courtroom. Watching the stain on history that represents voters like you in a court room is sad, but also unsurprising. 

Lol.... I know what to do if there's an "R" next to the bubble.  Fill it in right? Because we can't be doing "communism", "woke" and "modern medicine"...I think.  But what do I do if I see a "D" next to another bubble?  That's a no touchy thing if I remember, right?

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
7 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Me:  Biden will win with ease in 24

Everyone else:  but but but, some poll said he won't.

Me:  Hold my beer (actually give it back)

This will be a historic beatdown and you heard it here first, over and over and over.

There is not 1 new Trump voter.  People, you are being played for clicks and views.  

It won't be close.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3