Biden's America

What happens after a long day of wor....errr manic fever dream posting falsehoods in the best Bannon-esque strategy of flooding the zone with s#!t you reveal yourself as a "sheep" who falls for the likes of Gym Jordan's disinformation?  You again get exposed to be way out over your skis.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

What happens after a long day of wor....errr manic fever dream posting falsehoods in the best Bannon-esque strategy of flooding the zone with s#!t you reveal yourself as a "sheep" who falls for the likes of Gym Jordan's disinformation?  You again get exposed to be way out over your skis.

It was a bit of a tough day slabbing away at work, but I managed to make it to the weekend to enjoy the fruits of my labor.  I appreciate your constant thoughts and concerns though:thumbs  it’s nice to know you care.  

must be tiresome carrying the water for the Biden regime.  

oh, and by the way, if you see me post tomorrow, I have a day off and will be sitting at a dance competition.  Lots of time to waste.  Of course if that’s ok with you and you’ve cleared it with my boss!   

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Sources of the Jim Jordan cherry picked disinformation campaign listed here.

Jim Jordan

"House Republicans"  (according to CBS)

@Archy1221

Reporters from the:

The Epoch Times

The Daily Caller

The Washington Free Beacon

Sources of the Democrat cherry picked information

Medias Touch:blink:—-can you give me a mediabias.com rating on them.  LOL

Democrats protecting Joey

@Scarlet

• Fire 1

Add Matt Taibbi and RNC Research to the sources list...lol

I'm sensing another indictment of the cult leader which is why the manic posting of the sheep the past few days.  Flood the zone with s#!t and the dimwitted will run with it. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2

25 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Add Matt Taibbi and RNC Research to the sources list...lol

I'm sensing another indictment of the cult leader which is why the manic posting of the sheep the past few days.  Flood the zone with s#!t and the dimwitted will run with it. 

The RNC Research post is a direct video.   Does it really matter who the “source” is.   Would the answer on video have changed if MNSBC had posted it. :laughpound

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I just don’t understand the point in this.   

terrible policy. B

From my understanding, a low credit borrower isn't paying less than a high credit borrower. It's just the gap between the two is now smaller than what it was. I wouldn't go ruining your credit scores. 

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I just don’t understand the point in this.   

terrible policy. B

I wish you would start looking further into this stuff. I think you will still not like this (see quote below on the goal here), but it is not nearly as bad as the stupid Fox News screen makes it seem.

They are just making some changes the risk-based pricing adjustment. Low FICO still pays more.
6442e1af502fee0682ded0a4.png

“These changes to upfront fees will strengthen the safety and soundness of the Enterprises by enhancing their ability to improve their capital position over time,” said Director Sandra L. Thompson. “By locking in the upfront fee eliminations announced last October, FHFA is taking another step to ensure that the Enterprises advance their mission of facilitating equitable and sustainable access to homeownership.”

The priorities outlined in the 2022 and 2023 Scorecards for the Enterprises include developing a pricing framework to maintain support for single-family purchase borrowers limited by wealth or income, while also ensuring a level playing field for large and small sellers, fostering capital accumulation, and achieving commercially viable returns on capital.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1