Biden's America

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

CNN posts on “possible” Russia issues were posted non stop for awhile here and commented on that didn’t turn out to be true. 

Ok. That doesn't change that your claim of "silence from the board Russia truthers is deafening" is a lot premature. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Agree, though the silence from the board Russia truthers is deafening.  

I've said many times on here, I'm perfectly fine with investigating and charging any of the President's kids if there's evidence they broke the law.  

I'm glad Hunter isn't working in the WH with his Dad.

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I've said many times on here, I'm perfectly fine with investigating and charging any of the President's kids if there's evidence they broke the law.  

Not only you, but there are dozens of examples of plenty of people on the board being on record multiple times saying that if there's evidence of crime he should be charged.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

His dads SOS was confirmed to election meddle with a fake story on the son :dunno

wonder how that came about?  

wonder at who’s direction is the slow rolling of the Hunter investigation coming about.   Too bad the dads branch of government is in charge of the DOJ department.   But like you all say I guess, nothing to see here.   Ppfffff

• TBH 1

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

His dads SOS was confirmed to election meddle with a fake story on the son :dunno

wonder how that came about?  

wonder at who’s direction is the slow rolling of the Hunter investigation coming about.   Too bad the dads branch of government is in charge of the DOJ department.   But like you all say I guess, nothing to see here.   Ppfffff

Fine….charge whoever broke the law. 

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You telling people only discuss things on here once a story irks confirmed absolutely true.   :lol:

I don't mind discussing things that aren't confirmed, but of course you're just throwing out strawman as per usual. I'm pointing out posts like "silence is deafening" for something that's not proven are pretty ridiculous.

• TBH 2