Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

37 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Man, you guys gotta read this $h!t. Have you ever read a book, a professional document, a newspaper article? Have you ever had to submit a writing sample as part of a job application? Now read again what Trump just wrote. 

Hell, most of the posts on Huskerboard are more coherent than this gibberish, and that includes the gameday threads and the Woodshed. Anyone who thought Trump in any way was ever qualified for the presidency must be an absolute jacka$$. 

Yes, and his emotional maturity (as in lack thereof) shines through. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is rich.  Just contact Mr Pillow and he may be able to help get your prison sentence reduced if you were one of those people who tampered with the election to get Biden elected.   The explosion that will occur when he finally wakes up that he has been conned by trump    :snacks:

yes-yes-very-interesting.jpg

https://www.mediaite.com/podcasts/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-tells-election-criminals-they-can-lessen-prison-time-if-they-turn-themselves-in-to-him/?utm_source=mostpopular

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has a message for those who took part in the (imaginary) theft of the 2020 election: contact him, and you might be able to get a reduced prison sentence.

During an appearance on Charlie Kirk’s podcast Friday, Lindell also shared he will have his own social media platform up and running that would be larger than Twitter in a few weeks.

Lindell has repeatedly pushed the conspiracy theory that Donald Trump actually won the 2020 election — making claims that landed him a $1.3 billion lawsuit from voting systems company Dominion — and claimed on Kirk’s podcast that the former president won Arizona by 600,000 votes.

Lindell has baselessly claimed that a cabal of Trump opponents, including Dominion and Smartmatic, helped steal the election for Joe Biden. While many of his claims have been totally refuted by courts and common sense, Lindell told Kirk that perpetrators of the fraud are facing jail time.

“There will be a big surprise of evidence. There’s going to be, I’ll tell you this, there’s going to be whistleblowers, there’s going to be people that work within organizations that are going to come forward, so they don’t get longer prison sentences,” Lindell stated at one point during the almost hour-long discussion.

“I will tell everyone out there right now if you want to reach out to me, you probably should, if you’re one of the criminals, because maybe you can work out a deal, so you don’t the longest sentences,” Lindell further declared. “It’s kinda like back to the old mafia days.”

“This is going to be so broad, and just explode,” Lindell added.

Lindell went on to advise Georgia Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to “run for the hills” in the hopes of avoiding prison.

25 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Speaking of changing the narrative.  

28 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It's a retraction.  Has your Orange God ever retracted any of his 10s of thousands of lies?   Plus, it doesn't really change the substance of the investigation but go ahead and gotcha all you want.

• Plus1 3

33 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

It's a retraction.  Has your Orange God ever retracted any of his 10s of thousands of lies?   Plus, it doesn't really change the substance of the investigation but go ahead and gotcha all you want.

it's a retraction on the 2nd or 3rd recording released so far.    the first 1 to the election official was bad enough and set the narrative.   this retraction doesn't change anything.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
14 hours ago, Scarlet said:

My pillow guy needs a nap. He's unhinged and his comments are utterly disconnected to reality.  How gullible must those be who applauded his statement?

These cult followers are very much non-critical thinking individuals and easily manipulated to believe the crap that has come from the mouth of Trump, Lindell, Rudy, Hanity, etc.   But I must give some grace - outside of God's grace - there go I.  As cult members they don't know they are deceived.  Some have awaken from their slumber since 1/6, while some are becoming even more entrenched in order to protect their fragile ego /belief system. 

12 hours ago, Scarlet said:

yes...you to can help get trump back in the white house.  keep sending us those checks and we will break the constitution somehow to get don the con back into power.   we just need your money to help get him back.   please send all you can.   did i forget to say sending us your money will also punch your ticket to heaven?    send it now before you forget.   

34 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

My pillow guy needs a nap. He's unhinged and his comments are utterly disconnected to reality.  How gullible must those be who applauded his statement?

These cult followers are very much low information, low intelligent, non-critical thinking individuals and easily manipulated to believe the crap that has come from the mouth of Trump, Lindell, Rudy, Hanity, etc.   But I must give some grace - outside of God's grace - there go I.  As cult members they don't know they are deceived.  Some have awaken from their slumber since 1/6, while some are becoming even more entrenched in order to protect their fragile ego /belief system. 

The case of My Pillow Guy is one of the more interesting ones.  He's obviously an intelligent person building the business he did.  It goes to show that even intelligent people can become overwhelmed by a cult.  

What will be interesting to see is if he ever all of a sudden realizes the idiocy of the whole thing.  Will he just slink off into obscurity, or will he go the other direction and speak out against the cult that drew him in.

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

From "find the fraud" to "you'll find dishonesty there" if she keeps scrutinizing ballots.

From she would be "a national hero" to she "had the most important job in the country right now."

These are different words, not different sentiments.

It's going to be a sad day at court when the trumpets think this all makes trump innocent and the judge is like, "Yep, pretty much the same thing."

:rolleyes:

• Plus1 2

37 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The case of My Pillow Guy is one of the more interesting ones.  He's obviously an intelligent person building the business he did.  It goes to show that even intelligent people can become overwhelmed by a cult.  

What will be interesting to see is if he ever all of a sudden realizes the idiocy of the whole thing.  Will he just slink off into obscurity, or will he go the other direction and speak out against the cult that drew him in.

Yes, even intelligent people get dubbed and deceived.  When we don't guard ourselves from confirmation bias, it can occur easily.  I'll need to edit my post above and remove the 'unintelligent' statement.  Right now, he has got to have a war going on inside.    However, he has a lot invested in his current story.  He's created a 2 hour documentary about the fraud, he's put his whole company and reputation on the line defending Trump - he is fully in.  Against all odds and against all reason, he has to stand on this house built on sand - because that is all that he has now or so it seems.  Until the other shoe drops... suddenly.   Humility is simple but also very hard.  When we've build false castles in the sand, it is hard to get the courage to kick them down and rebuild.  Death to self, death to reputation - doesn't come easy.  Loyalty to a man over loyalty to the God he professes (on the outside it seems he has placed Trumpism over the message of the Gospel he professes - or has blended them together into that Christian Nationalism doctrine).  But eventually, he will see the light. It will probably be in a hard, dramatic way.  Death is hard, death is bad, but death (to self) is good and it is also a gift of grace.   I know because I've had to die on a few hills myself and I've experience the benefit of death to self that comes with it.  It isn't easy but in retrospective, it is healing and I am glad it has occurred.   Because of the nature of how Lindel is digging in his heels so openly,  his death (of self) will also be seen in the open. That is the way it seems to work.   

His mind battle:

bad angel:  "Trump got screwed.  I'm here to help get Trump back in office and make all things right again.  Trump needs me. I need to be needed.  To be needed is to have power.  I like power. I will keep fighting for Trump and against election fraud until I'm the last one standing on this hill.  I'll die, go to jail, if need be."

good angel:  "The world is moving along. Biden is really president.  Trump didn't win any court cases.  I may not win any court cases against me for slander.  Trump didn't pardon any of those involved in the insurrection nor has he stood with us as we have defended him against the election fraud. In fact, Trump didn't give me much time when I last visited him in the WH when I laid out the big plan to save his presidency.  In fact, Trump has pretty much gone on with his life, raising a lot of money off of our efforts. He built a huge legal fund, but he isn't helping me with the slander lawsuits against me.   In fact, he hasn't purchased a new MY Pillow to help my company that is being squeezed from all sides.  Something is wrong here. Maybe, I've been conned by a con man??"

18 hours ago, Scarlet said:

These wackos are the same as the unhinged religious zealots who constantly claim the world is going to end on a specific date, and when that day comes and goes, they 'update' their prediction. First, Trump was going to be back in office on Inauguration Day. Then, it was gonna be the first week of March. Now, it's the summer?

These are sad, sad people.

• Plus1 1