What is the future of the Republican Party?

13 hours ago, Scarlet said:

This hasn't really been happening, has it?  The whole past five years of the Trump family thing???  

Well done America

Am I understanding this right?  I can get him to DM me if I pay him $19.99?

Man, there are some really stupid people in the world.

• Plus1 1
45 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Am I understanding this right?  I can get him to DM me if I pay him $19.99?

Man, there are some really stupid people in the world.

So what do people get for $600 and what do they get for $20? 

This is a con in the likes of Trump Steaks, Trump Univ, Trump Wine, Trump  White House 

• Plus1 3
46 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

So what do people get for $600 and what do they get for $20? 

This is a con in the likes of Trump Steaks, Trump Univ, Trump Wine, Trump  White House 

It just amazes me the normally intelligent people who can't see that this entire family is nothing more than a complete fraud.

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You fail to see how this family are complete frauds?  That doesn't surprise me.

I actually said I fail to see how doing cameos is fraudulent since you called Jr. a fraud in a post about doing cameos.  I guess this doesn’t surprise me that you don’t answer 

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I actually said I fail to see how doing cameos is fraudulent since you called Jr. a fraud in a post about doing cameos.  I guess this doesn’t surprise me that you don’t answer 

You never have seen or read anything about this family do anything fraudulent?

The fraud here is that they have built up this celebrity personality so much.....based much of fraud.....that people are so brainwashed into thinking they are so great that they will spend $19.99 to simply have this fraud DM them.  I never said this tweet was fraud.  But....when they've done so much to build up to this point, it's a symptom of the problem.  This was well known to a majority of Americans even before 2016.  Too bad so many Republicans were drawn in by it.

• Haha 1

The thing way more disturbing than the Trump family being the way it is or Junior offering this deal is that there are people that will shell out the money. How effed up does a person have to be to get drawn into this cult?

• Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

The thing way more disturbing than the Trump family being the way it is or Junior offering this deal is that there are people that will shell out the money. How effed up does a person have to be to get drawn into this cult?

No different than any other celebrity cameo.  I don’t see why anyone would pay for any cameo or DM.   But I don’t blame the celebrities for offering up the service.  People tend to part ways with their money in many stupid ways. This is just one of many. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
39 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No different than any other celebrity cameo.  I don’t see why anyone would pay for any cameo or DM.   But I don’t blame the celebrities for offering up the service.  People tend to part ways with their money in many stupid ways. This is just one of many. 

It’s a little different imo. While I agree almost any of them would be a stupid use of money, DTj just seems quite a bit more stupid. Maybe it’s my bias but the guy has done and shown absolutely nothing to provide any type of value and actually has done and shown many things that should cause people to run in the other direction. Like I said originally, I really don’t blame him for offering this but the scariest thing is that there are people who will take him up on it.

• Plus1 3