What is the future of the Republican Party?

16 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I guess blame the Democrats is the rationale.  Even the Newsmax host was not buying it.  That says a lot.

What a load of horses#!t.

I’m all for it, the vets deserve it, it’s a great idea but blah blah moves it from discretionary to mandatory blah blah dems will just use that discretionary void for slush fund blah blah. :facepalm:

These f#&%ing repubs are worse than useless. Nothing more than power hungry self serving country destroying pos’s.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

What a load of horses#!t.

I’m all for it, the vets deserve it, it’s a great idea but blah blah moves it from discretionary to mandatory blah blah dems will just use that discretionary void for slush fund blah blah. :facepalm:

These f#&%ing repubs are worse than useless. Nothing more than power hungry self serving country destroying pos’s.

If there's one place I don't care if they spend $100 trillion-bajallion dollars on its military Veterans exposed to *checks notes* burn pits in times of war that those same Republicans sent them to. 

• Plus1 3
46 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

If there's one place I don't care if they spend $100 trillion-bajallion dollars on its military Veterans exposed to *checks notes* burn pits in times of war that those same Republicans sent them to. 

Exactly, and that “discretionary” side of the budget is like John Stewart said, the war machine. So that numbnuts R senator they were talking to didn’t vote for it because it would be used for mandatory medical care for our vets instead of providing him and his scum cohorts a slush fund to wage war and injure more vets.

And somehow he twisted that into the dems trying to pull shenanigans with the money. :steam

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

The really sad thing is there would be Americans who would actually vote for that.

Even sadder, Putin/Trump would have a legit shot at winning. I’d like to see the poll numbers, easily the leading R combination. I’m not being hyperbolic.

10 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Even sadder, Putin/Trump would have a legit shot at winning. I’d like to see the poll numbers, easily the leading R combination. I’m not being hyperbolic.

They would have zero chance of winning.  They would get ‘some’ votes still because ‘Merica.

4 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

They would have zero chance of winning.  They would get ‘some’ votes still because ‘Merica.

Wrong. Look at the current leading Rs, the party would wet itself if a Putin arose in their ranks. Don’t fool yourself, that is what the R party currently is.

Trump is still their guy. Explain to me any discernible difference between Trump and Putin. Anything, anybody, any way to own and defeat the libs. And you really think there would be zero chance? You’re nuts.

• Thanks 1