What is the future of the Republican Party?

32 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It was right here on this very message board that I was told trump had disavowed the racists and white supremacists and it was all OK.

Less than 48 hours ago.

You dupes. You utter buffoons.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2020/10/05/19-times-donald-trump-has-denounced-white-supremacy

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, knapplc said:

It was right here on this very message board that I was told trump had disavowed the racists and white supremacists and it was all OK.

Less than 48 hours ago.

You dupes. You utter buffoons.

Dupes..? Bufoons..? Retorts like this do not make you part of the solution. They show that you are part of the problem.

No one on these pages advocated the actions of the few shown here, and all have condemned white nationalist racists. Including Trump.

Did you condemn the BLM protestors that beat innocent people with a skateboard for protecting their businesses? 

Is it your contention that only groups like the ProudBoys depicted above are the issue? What about BlacBloc and their ilk? Exact same tactics and rhetoric spewing from both.

Perhaps you will never admit it, but most of us are able to see with our own eyes that there are dupes and buffoons on both sides of this contentious period in history. But no one on this anonymous internet board, discussing different points of view, deserves the label.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

@DevoHusker Sorry, it was difficult to hear you from atop your high horse. But what I hear you both-sidesing is that everyone is all cool because everyone has denounced racists.

Nope. Antifa has - the name literally means "anti-fascists." I'm antifa, and I gather from your super dooper offended reply that you think of yourself as antifa, too.

But trump doesn't, and his supporters tacitly support a racist, White-Supremacist supporting would-be dictator. And when I've called that out, you defended trump, claiming he's denounced white supremacists.

Except there's a huge, glaring problem with your both-sides theory. trump invited one of these parties to the White House. "Antifa' isn't even an organized thing. Google "leader of proud boys." Then google "leader of antifa."

You'll get one name out of those two searches. And that one name was invited to the White House yesterday.

Dupe is as dupe does. I stand by that label.

• Plus1 2
15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

@DevoHusker Sorry, it was difficult to hear you from atop your high horse. But what I hear you both-sidesing is that everyone is all cool because everyone has denounced racists.

Nope. Antifa has - the name literally means "anti-fascists." I'm antifa, and I gather from your super dooper offended reply that you think of yourself as antifa, too.

But trump doesn't, and his supporters tacitly support a racist, White-Supremacist supporting would-be dictator. And when I've called that out, you defended trump, claiming he's denounced white supremacists.

Except there's a huge, glaring problem with your both-sides theory. trump invited one of these parties to the White House. "Antifa' isn't even an organized thing. Google "leader of proud boys." Then google "leader of antifa."

You'll get one name out of those two searches. And that one name was invited to the White House yesterday.

Me? Me on a high horse...

That's rich. 

16 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Please show me, from my post, where I used the term Antifa. 

I'll wait.

45 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The leader of the Proud Boys? You mean the Afro/Carib/Hispanic man supposedly leading a white supremacists group?

24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Wait no more!

K0PKgM4.png

The tweet may have. I did not.