What is the future of the Republican Party?

17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The GOP does not have racist policies.  Just cause you say it, doesn’t actually make it so.  

I'm not sure you understand the purpose of voter ID laws.

Or what Reagan meant when he spoke about Wellfare Queens.

I will however concede that many policies pursued by Democrats and Republicans have racist undertones, such as the war on drugs.

• Plus1 1

22 hours ago, funhusker said:

Are there any Republicans here that are excited about the ArizonaGOP Tweet?  Are you excited to ditch the Romney’s, McCains, and Reagan’s of the old GOP and embrace the Trump brand?

@Notre Dame Joe?

@Archy1221?

Any others?

Who left whom?  The country club republicans have proven they never actually cared for conservatism but found us useful for political gain. 

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And what we have seen the last 4 years is not conservatism.  Congrats!!!

I love how the past four years have been full of "well, he isn't an ideal personality, but at least I agree with his conservative politics"

Now its, "so what if conservatives disagree with his politics? We need to ditch those losers!"

• Plus1 3
28 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I love how the past four years have been full of "well, he isn't an ideal personality, but at least I agree with his conservative politics"

Now its, "so what if conservatives disagree with his politics? We need to ditch those losers!"

l would love for a MAGA head to actually explain to me how the last 4 years of Trump have shown he's a champion of conservative values.

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

l would love for a MAGA head to actually explain to me how the last 4 years of Trump have shown he's a champion of conservative values.

They can't, because he wasn't.

And he's capping it off with attempting to assert power of the federal government over the states elections.  I mean, isn't the bedrock of conservative government to keep as much power in the individual states as possible?  And even more, local government?

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

I love how all the far left liberals on this site try and explain what conservatism is and the policies it fights for.  

Romney, and McCain were globalist Republicans not conservatives.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I love how all the far left liberals on this site try and explain what conservatism is and the policies it fights for.  

Romney, and McCain were globalist Republicans not conservatives.

I love how you think this site is full of "far left liberals"

You say "globalist", I say "free market".

• Plus1 1