What is the future of the Republican Party?

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Sure.  Sure.  Standard Far Left rhetoric.   I guess what you said is why Trump got the most minority vote percentage since the 60’s and Biden won because white voters left Trump.  

you haven't been paying attention to trump and his toadies.

7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Sure.  Sure.  Standard Far Left rhetoric.   I guess what you said is why Trump got the most minority vote percentage since the 60’s and Biden won because white voters left Trump.  

@commando isn’t wrong.  

it’s why the Proud Boys, KKK, and Neo nazis love him so much.  

and....ummm....

https://www.columbiamissourian.com/news/politifact_missouri/fact-check-blunt-s-wrong-trump-did-not-get-the-highest-minority-vote-percentage-in/article_29de0a0e-39aa-11eb-9a45-bb7c5f05bb4f.html

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/08/roy-blunt/blunts-wrong-trump-did-not-get-highest-minority-vo/

And....even though he gained from 16 to 20, still the vast majority of minorities didn’t vote for him.  

To say minorities love him and voted for him in masses is just plain idiotic and wrong.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

To say minorities love him and voted for him in masses is just plain idiotic and wrong.

Well if I would have actually said that then I would be ashamed.  But posting a message that I wrote something I didn’t is Plain idiotic and wrong. 

and I didn’t say in 100 years. 

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Well if I would have actually said that then I would be ashamed.  But posting a message that I wrote something I didn’t is Plain idiotic and wrong. 

and I didn’t say in 100 years. 

LOL....Well then, I’m glad you agree that the vast majority of minorities don’t vote for him.  

If you agree with this, then it makes what you wrote pretty meaningless.  

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL....Well then, I’m glad you agree that the vast majority of minorities don’t vote for him.  

If you agree with this, then it makes what you wrote pretty meaningless.  

Yet it doesn’t.  It means he increased minority support from the McCain, Romney elections.  That means minorities liked his policies better.  That means the GOP should continue to work with minority groups on those policies and others.  

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, funhusker said:

Are there any Republicans here that are excited about the ArizonaGOP Tweet?  Are you excited to ditch the Romney’s, McCains, and Reagan’s of the old GOP and embrace the Trump brand?

@Notre Dame Joe?

@Archy1221?

Any others?

Yes in regards to Nothing would be better than to ditch the McCain and Romney plan of always giving into the media And Democrats in order to be liked plan.  AZ didn’t say anything about Reagan in the tweet that I can see.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes in regards to Nothing would be better than to ditch the McCain and Romney plan of always giving into the media And Democrats in order to be liked plan.  AZ didn’t say anything about Reagan in the tweet that I can see.   

so you have gone full trump and are part of his anti-democracy buffoonery.   kind of figured that out earlier but good for you to confirm it.

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, commando said:

so you have gone full trump and are part of his anti-democracy buffoonery.   kind of figured that out earlier but good for you to confirm it.

Or it means I didn’t care much for McCain and Romney and their appeasement to Democrats on most every issue way of governing.  But you can take it any way you please.  

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Or it means I didn’t care much for McCain and Romney and their appeasement to Democrats on most every issue way of governing.  But you can take it any way you please.  

compromise is not possible with the democrats.   any agreement with them is appeasement?   pretty weird view of democracy there bud.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Yet it doesn’t.  It means he increased minority support from the McCain, Romney elections.  That means minorities liked his policies better.  That means the GOP should continue to work with minority groups on those policies and others.  

The percentages are so minuscule that it’s laughable MAGAs are trying to sell that.  

it literally makes them look like idiots.  

• Plus1 2
29 minutes ago, commando said:

compromise is not possible with the democrats.   any agreement with them is appeasement?   pretty weird view of democracy there bud.

McCain, Romney way of compromising with Democrats was always giving into Dem demands and getting nothing in return.   So yes appeasement in order to be liked.  

Problem for people like that is they don’t realize Democrats hate them anyways.  They just get used to further Dem policies.   Always remember that McCain was the Dems favorite Maverick until he ran in 2008.   Then he magically turned into a racist, war monger who wanted to kill granny, kill the environment, take away everyone healthcare, and “finish the dang fence”.    Once he lost, Dems and media pretended to like him again.  

• Plus1 1