What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

What an effective way to deal with the mental health issue in America!  Just start choking all the crazy folks to death!!!

Well, the do nothings in NY had 40 people lie chances to do something about/with him.  Consequences of harassing and trying to push people into oncoming subways were bound to catch up to him sometime.  

• TBH 1

15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Well, the do nothings in NY had 40 people lie chances to do something about/with him.  Consequences of harassing and trying to push people into oncoming subways were bound to catch up to him sometime.  

Wow…

I didn’t think anyone here was messed up enough to actually support a policy like that.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, funhusker said:

Wow…

I didn’t think anyone here was messed up enough to actually support a policy like that.

There is no “policy” that was supported.   I merely made a factual statement.   

someone who gets arrested 40 plus times is bound to eventually have something bad catch up to him.    Justified or not.  NYC chose to take a blind eye “policy” towards that guy.   

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

There is no “policy” that was supported.   I merely made a factual statement.   

someone who gets arrested 40 plus times is bound to eventually have something bad catch up to him.    Justified or not.  NYC chose to take a blind eye “policy” towards that guy.   

That’s not a “factual statement”.  

I made a tongue in cheek comment and you responded with a “well, if no one decides to help them, I can live with it..”

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, funhusker said:

That’s not a “factual statement”.  

I made a tongue in cheek comment and you responded with a “well, if no one decides to help them, I can live with it..”

I actually didn’t respond with those words in the quotation mark :thumbs

• Plus1 1

14 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Called him at the Q'anon rally and let him know.  You can't make this stuff up.

When I see coverage of Trump rallies and conservative shindigs like this, I'm always a little surprised by the large percentage of women. 

• TBH 1