NU will play at Rutgers Friday December 18 6:30 PM BTN

seaofred92

2 minutes ago, Lightfighter214 said:

I dont think its creeped in, its here and will take years to get back. 

Sell out streak will actually be in danger next year if things return to normal 

I think it'd snap back pretty quick. If Nebraska made the B1G Championship next season (LOL) with a 9-3 record, this fan base would be all in again.

9 minutes ago, Lightfighter214 said:

Can anyone imagine what would happen to tbis fan base if vedral comes in a blows NU up?

I know he isnt likey to play, but d%#m.

Not sure anything would change. If Vedral was better than AM he would still be here. He was also SF recruit who followed him here. He was not an outside recruit like Gebbia. Vedral had the opportunity to take job and didnt. He may succeed in a different offense but doesnt mean SF made the wrong decision at qb.

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Lightfighter214 said:

You are correct. Apathy is here. Wont take years to get back. If we win, excitement will be back. People will just says, patience paid off. 

12 minutes ago, Lightfighter214 said:

I could give a sh#t if we win or lose this game and it doesn’t matter at all to me if or how Vedral plays. I’m so pissed off with the B1G conference right now all I care about seeing the ****-suckers suffer.

44 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Eh if we lose we are the 14th best team out of 14 teams woohoo. 

Regardless of our worth (and by the way I disagree with being 14th cuz I believe Michigan has actually checked out, where we're at least giving some effort); there are some tangible benefits to getting a home game, one of which is not having a limited roster (with given our injury situation), We seem to need a lot of bodies),  and one last chance for some others to at least put on the uniform instead of being left at home. Also miffed that Iowa (whom many are calling the second best team in the conference) gets rewarded with Michigan? What happened to the hierarchy of records moving down in accordance with the standings?

7 minutes ago, Lightfighter214 said:

We earned this game.

We suck, we got a sucky school.  If we go 4-3, 5-2 we get a better opponent.  No ones fault but our own

I won't argue that we don't deserve this s#!t game. It is exactly what we've earned. But that doesn't absolve the B1G conference of displaying no integrity. These were supposed to be cross division matchups of similar divisional records. We should've gotten Michigan or Michigan State based on records and division rankings. Instead what we got was more of the f#&% Nebraska agenda. They broke their word to deliver Minnesota vs Wisconsin and Iowa vs Michigan. Sure we don't deserve anything based on our performance but I'm fed up with them going out of their way to make life miserable for us. I hope we Covid cancel and then they can fill the time slot with some old BS Michigan-Ohio State game. f#&% this conference.

• Mavric changed the title to NU will play at Rutgers Friday December 18 6:30 PM BTN