Covid-19 Vaccinations.

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Screw them then.  More for the rest of society getting it quicker. 

I was amazed by attitude portrayed by those on the front lines

"“I don’t think anyone wants to be a guinea pig,” said Dr. Stephen Noble, a 42-year-old cardiothoracic surgeon in Portland, Oregon, who is postponing getting vaccinated. “At the end of the day, as a man of science, I just want to see what the data show. And give me the full data.”

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Got mine yesterday. My Boss said 80-90% of our front line workers are accepting  vaccine. Sore as hell, but feel great.

My wife had a sore arm for a few days, and one (really unexpected) diaphoretic incident about 3 days post shot. Now, about halfway to her 2nd dose, she feels great.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

My wife had a sore arm for a few days, and one (really unexpected) diaphoretic incident about 3 days post shot. Now, about halfway to her 2nd dose, she feels great.  

Both my mom and MIL got the shots without any side effects at all.

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I was amazed by attitude portrayed by those on the front lines

"“I don’t think anyone wants to be a guinea pig,” said Dr. Stephen Noble, a 42-year-old cardiothoracic surgeon in Portland, Oregon, who is postponing getting vaccinated. “At the end of the day, as a man of science, I just want to see what the data show. And give me the full data.”

People like him have lost all moral authority to ever complain about anyone being a science denier.  It’s also a slap in the face to all the volunteers who signed up for the trials and were the actual “guinea pigs”.  Any complaints from him or other Anti-Vaxxers about masks or gatherings should go straight to the trash bin. 

• Plus1 3