The Angry Violent Left

25 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Excellent, then we agree that what was done was important.

So to you, ransacking a Target is equal to ransacking the Capitol.

That tells me all I need to know about what you think of our nation.

And this tells me all I need to know about your ability to think critically and make up words people didn’t use.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Born N Bled Red said:

We are-

#1. They KILLED A COP- so there is one less person in DC trained to respond to these situations.

#2 The fact that they were let in and let out and had little to no resistance from defense forces, shows that our system is and can be corrupted.

#3. We do not know who these people were and what their purpose of going there was. Have offices been bugged? We national security secrets stolen? Prove to me they weren't.

#4. The fact there was little to no repercussions as of yet, has empowered more of these looney toones to try again. Have you seen the posts being shared about their plans on the 19th? Trump just declared he won't be at the inauguration, wonder what is planned to go down?

#5. In the immediate future, and certainly true on the 19th, the removal of the leaders of the capitol police (which should happen due to their epic failure) has weakened the command structure for the next several days/ weeks/ months until replacements can be installed.

#6 Our standing throughout the world took a major hit making it harder to protect our interests at home and abroad.

#7  Boy, if I was a foreign nation waiting to attack, now would sure be a good time to do it.

#8 People we able to get through with cuffs, guns, and other weapons, they showed its possible and how to do it. 

#9 It has put all of our future elections at risk for further tampering. 

How does this not register for you? 

1) as opposed to all the police killed in the summer by both leftists and right wing militia people.   Hmmmm.  
2). The fact that we found that out with a band of morons playing weekday wannabe revolutionary vs finding out when a more advanced threat possibly (hopefully never) tries actually will make things more safe for the future.  
3). Those assessments will come shortly I’m sure.  I live in KS and will not be able to prove s#!t.  Try that schtick on someone else

4) Video is a wonderful thing and will hopefully aid in further arrests.  That is a failure by the policing agencies and exposed a weak link that can be shored up and again make things more safe by changing protocol. 
5). I don’t know what you are talking about with respect to the 19th but will look it up.  I agree that command leadership will be a disruption, but are you not glad those people are no longer in leadership position?  Knowing what you know now about them, wouldn’t you want them out?   If the answer is yes, again that leads to change and a more safe environment because of exposure to Incompetence from a few days ago.  I have no doubt plans are put into place to secure DC for the inauguration.  
6) I can’t speak to if we are less safe abroad.  No idea and no way for me to know 

7) I guess we will see shortly if you are correct. 
8) and so you think the Government will just so “darn, they made it through.  Too bad we can’t adjust and fix what happened.  Hope they are nicer next time”. Or will protocols change this making us safer.

9) How so?  While I agree that the objectors are nonsense and Jan 6th should always be what it’s designed for, a ceremonial end to the election process, this all started in 2000, then 2004, then 2016 and not many people seemed to throw up much of a stink about it.  

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

1) as opposed to all the police killed in the summer by both leftists and right wing militia people.   Hmmmm.  
2). The fact that we found that out with a band of morons playing weekday wannabe revolutionary vs finding out when a more advanced threat possibly (hopefully never) tries actually will make things more safe for the future.  
3). Those assessments will come shortly I’m sure.  I live in KS and will not be able to prove s#!t.  Try that schtick on someone else

4) Video is a wonderful thing and will hopefully aid in further arrests.  That is a failure by the policing agencies and exposed a weak link that can be shored up and again make things more safe by changing protocol. 
5). I don’t know what you are talking about with respect to the 19th but will look it up.  I agree that command leadership will be a disruption, but are you not glad those people are no longer in leadership position?  Knowing what you know now about them, wouldn’t you want them out?   If the answer is yes, again that leads to change and a more safe environment because of exposure to Incompetence from a few days ago.  I have no doubt plans are put into place to secure DC for the inauguration.  
6) I can’t speak to if we are less safe abroad.  No idea and no way for me to know 

7) I guess we will see shortly if you are correct. 
8) and so you think the Government will just so “darn, they made it through.  Too bad we can’t adjust and fix what happened.  Hope they are nicer next time”. Or will protocols change this making us safer.

9) How so?  While I agree that the objectors are nonsense and Jan 6th should always be what it’s designed for, a ceremonial end to the election process, this all started in 2000, then 2004, then 2016 and not many people seemed to throw up much of a stink about it.  

1) as opposed to all the police killed in the summer by both leftists and right wing militia people.   Hmmmm.  -

good to know you only back the blue in the summer. - Means you were full of it all along. 

You're the one who said we weren't any less safe. You can't prove it don't say it. 

bulls#!t- so this is where your support of the military ends too huh?

Take your lame excuses and attempts at justification elsewhere- 

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I'm not the one trying to compare an attack on democracy with BLM.

If you think the two are equal, you need your head examined.

Neither am I, but keep trying the false narrative.
I’m talking about rioters.  Never once did so say BLM protestors are the same as on the 6th!!!!!  Never once!!!!  I definitely talked about rioters who did so in the name of BLM. 

I don’t care what people riot in the name of; 

BLM, elections, fairy princesses, free cable.  Whatever the cause. It’s wrong.  People like you are the ones falsely claiming things I didn’t say. 

I may need my head examined. It’s possible.  But not for this reason.  

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

1) as opposed to all the police killed in the summer by both leftists and right wing militia people.   Hmmmm.  -

good to know you only back the blue in the summer. - Means you were full of it all along. 

You're the one who said we weren't any less safe. You can't prove it don't say it. 

bulls#!t- so this is where your support of the military ends too huh?

Take your lame conspiracy theories elsewhere- 

1)  good to know you are making more stuff up.   Please point to where I said that?  Or do facts not matter to you.  You just like to make s#!t up and run with it.  It’s tragic and s#!tty that a policeman lost his life.  I hope those responsible get the death penalty if legally possible.   
3) I believe you also made the initial claim of being less safe.   How about you prove they were bugged.  Prove national security secrets were stolen.  
6) Sure, me saying we are still safe overseas means I don’t support the military or my two nephews currently deployed overseas.  really reaching on that one.  Try not to pull a hammy or an oblique.  
9) How is that a conspiracy theory?  Do you know what a conspiracy theory actually is?  It’s more than just puking up the phrase on a messaging board. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

As many times as you continue to equate them in your posts.  One is a group of protestors who eventually riot.  Another is a group of rioters and miscreants who try to s#!t on the constitution and kill democracy.

Well here we go then.  I never equated BLM protestors with rioters from the 6th.  

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

As many times as you continue to equate them in your posts.  One is a group of protestors who eventually riot.  Another is a group of rioters and miscreants who try to s#!t on the constitution and kill democracy.

I'm not equating BLM to the Insurrection with the following question, but weren't there people in D.C. protesting the election results and not physically rioting?

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

1)  good to know you are making more stuff up.   Please point to where I said that?  Or do facts not matter to you.  You just like to make s#!t up and run with it.  It’s tragic and s#!tty that a policeman lost his life.  I hope those responsible get the death penalty if legally possible.   
3) I believe you also made the initial claim of being less safe.   How about you prove they were bugged.  Prove national security secrets were stolen.  
6) Sure, me saying we are still safe overseas means I don’t support the military or my two nephews currently deployed overseas.  really reaching on that one.  Try not to pull a hammy or an oblique.  
9) How is that a conspiracy theory?  Do you know what a conspiracy theory actually is?  It’s more than just puking up the phrase on a messaging board. 

1) In response to me referencing the death of a Capitol officer as a reason our nation is not as safe. You brought up the officer deaths that occurred this summer. Explain to me what your response was intended to do- as to me it looks as if you were trying to justify his death with theirs. Go ahead and explain to me your alternative purpose for doing so. 

3) You said it didn't happen when you responded to me and said said we were no less safe and asked me to give you reasons we weren't as safe as before. The burden of proof lies on you. I gave you 9 real ways we are less safe today than we were on Tuesday. 

6) You claimed you couldn't know that we are less safe abroad.- Pretty easy concept to understand here. - A weakened united states standing empowers and emboldens our enemies, putting our military and greater risk. - Not a reach- sorry its hard for you to get this.

9) I corrected my post to reference this more correctly. Your nonsense response wasn't a conspiracy theory. it was a weak excuse and attempt at a justification of the actions of the congressional objectors - Which is only part of which I was talking about when I referenced election interference. 

6 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I'm not equating BLM to the Insurrection with the following question, but weren't there people in D.C. protesting the election results and not physically rioting?

Yes.  And I haven't seen anyone even mention any type of ill feelings towards them.  All the conversations here are about the people who attacked the Capitol, right?

• Plus1 1
41 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Yes.  And I haven't seen anyone even mention any type of ill feelings towards them.  All the conversations here are about the people who attacked the Capitol, right?

I think so but that's what I wanted to clarify. I interpreted Blitz' most recent post as him possibly suggesting that every person in D.C. for the Trump rally was a rioter/miscreant because of these lines: "One is a group of protestors who eventually riot.  Another is a group of rioters and miscreants who try to s#!t on the constitution and kill democracy."