The Angry Violent Left

Just now, ZRod said:

I never said it did. But who in leadership is validating them? Anyone? Or are they truly fringe amd unaffiliated with the core of the left?

I get that.  But the thread is about violence on the left.  Not only people associated with left leaning leaders.

I would say the attackers on Wednesday, even though loved by Trump, don’t represent the core of right leaning voters.

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I get that.  But the thread is about violence on the left.  Not only people associated with left leaning leaders.

I would say the attackers on Wednesday, even though loved by Trump, don’t represent the core of right leaning voters.

These threads are made as a push back to what is posted for the right. The only problem is that the violent left is typically fringe elements of groups that are in no way affiliated with the base of left leaning political parties.

I think your last paragraph is stunningly out of touch. This is his base to the core. Now people don't want to be associated with it but previously they talked like this, walked like this, and proudly waved all the same flags.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

These threads are made as a push back to what is posted for the right. The only problem is that the violent left is typically fringe elements of groups that are in no way affiliated with the base of left leaning political parties.

Do you mean this thread or in general?

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

That the two sides and their acts are equal

Antifa/and the leadership of BLM (not the actual people protesting and fighting for the advancement of Black Americans) and no different than white nationals and Proud Boys trash.  
And yes Riots are Riots.  I also spoke about a few other issues by the way :cheers

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Antifa/and the leadership of BLM (not the actual people protesting and fighting for the advancement of Black Americans) and no different than white nationals and Proud Boys trash.  
And yes Riots are Riots.  I also spoke about a few other issues by the way :cheers

You can't be thinking clearly if you are equating the damage done during the protests this summer with a targeted attack on a building housing our country's legislative branch.

• Plus1 1