The Angry Violent Left

• 4 weeks later...

This is as bad as it comes - worse than the Jan 6 right wing Trump insurrection.   An assault in the White House itself.  What have we come to :o

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/08/politics/president-joe-biden-white-house-dogs/index.html

The two German Shepherds belonging to President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden were returned to the Biden family home in Delaware last week after aggressive behavior at the White House involving Major Biden, two sources with knowledge tell CNN.

Major, who was adopted by Biden in November 2018 from a Delaware animal shelter, had what one of the people described as a "biting incident" with a member of White House security. The exact condition of the victim is unknown, however, the episode was serious enough that the dogs were subsequently moved to Wilmington, Delaware, where they remain.
On Tuesday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed Major caused an injury to an unnamed individual.
"[Champ and Major] are still getting acclimated and accustomed to their surroundings and new people. And on Monday, the first family's younger dog, Major, was surprised by an unfamiliar person and reacted in a way that resulted in a minor injury to the individual," said Psaki, who added the injury was handled by the White House medical unit.

:B):smokin
  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

They were probably just looking for groceries or medicine, or justice through destruction or it actually didn’t really even happen.  So says the left.  

There is a strain of Northwest anarchist that has long viewed itself as avenging comic book culture warriors much the way of Proud Boys and others. They are extremely small in number and role play to their own tune. I think some of them are genuinely a$$h@!es with ego issues. Joe Biden has yet to tell them he loves them and they're special. 

Here's how much I'll apologize for whatever you want to call Antifa: they are fighting against the inequities of police enforcement in America — a real thing.  The rightwing equivalent is fighting to overturn a fraudulent election -- not a real thing. 

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Joe Biden has yet to tell them he loves them and they're special. 

Joe Biden has yet to tell them they are a$$h@!es and denounce them by name.  

8 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Here's how much I'll apologize for whatever you want to call Antifa: they are fighting against the inequities of police enforcement in America — a real thing. 

Ahhh I see Antifa.....the bastions of freedom fighting leftists.  Saviors of American Democracy.  Destructors....But in a good way for a good cause.  Rioting for those that cannot riot themselves.  HA. 

BTW, they call themselves ANTIFA.  It’s not really whatever I want to call them:dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
23 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

There is a strain of Northwest anarchist that has long viewed itself as avenging comic book culture warriors much the way of Proud Boys and others. They are extremely small in number and role play to their own tune. I think some of them are genuinely a$$h@!es with ego issues. Joe Biden has yet to tell them he loves them and they're special. 

Here's how much I'll apologize for whatever you want to call Antifa: they are fighting against the inequities of police enforcement in America — a real thing.  The rightwing equivalent is fighting to overturn a fraudulent election -- not a real thing. 

How does setting arson fires, to a precinct building, ICE building, and police union building help to "fight the inequities of police enforcement"? 

• Fire 1
2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

How does setting arson fires, to a precinct building, ICE building, and police union building help to "fight the inequities of police enforcement"? 

I was hoping you and Archy would have read the words I chose, which clearly demonstrated my lack of respect for Antifa tactics and posturing. Then when I said exactly how much I was willing to defend them, I simply pointed out that the far left was fighting against something that was verifiably real, and unjust, while the far right was fighting against a fraudulent conspiracy theory that's incredibly stupid. 

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Joe Biden has yet to tell them they are a$$h@!es and denounce them by name.  

True, he did not call them a$$h@!es, or address them as Dave, Justin, or Mindy, but everything you're trying to infer here is wrong:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-condemned-antifa/fact-check-joe-biden-has-condemned-antifa-violent-protests-idUSKBN2712ZA

• Plus1 1