Insurrection fallout

37 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Trump is so damn clueless on these issues.

While it is understandable that Trump is worried about Double Jeopardy, Rudy has assured him that he will have a chance to win it back during Final Jeopardy. People are saying that he will make the most perfect wager anyone has ever seen.

• Haha 3
  • TBH 1

The insurrection continues....

https://www.rawstory.com/steve-bannon-awakened-army/

Right-wing podcaster Steve Bannon told a crowd of young conservatives that they were an "awakened army" at "war" with the deep state.

Bannon began his Tuesday speech at Turning Point's America Fest event with a battle cry.

"Are we at war?" he shouted.

"Yeah!" the crowd answered.

"Are you prepared to take this to its ultimate conclusion and destroy the deep state?" Bannon asked.

"Yeah!" the audience exclaimed.

"This is what they fear," Bannon said. "They fear not just an electorate that is informed, but an electorate that says, 'No longer are we just going to sit there and take it!'"

"You are an awakened army!" he bellowed to cheers.

Bannon acknowledged that he would be criticized for getting the crowd "all worked up." But he also didn't condemn violent actions.

"Trump won! You're damn right he won and Trump won big," the former White House adviser insisted. "If we're prepared to accept [Trump's loss], you're prepared to be a subject; you're prepared to comply. You're prepared to get on your knees to the administrative state."

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Can anyone explain to me how these people KNOW the J6 hearing was nothing more than liberal propaganda when they admit they didn't watch one minute of it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I only watched a little bit of the hearings, but the FBI had very little mention at all in the hearings. So I guess he really didn't watch any of it.

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, ZRod said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I only watched a little bit of the hearings, but the FBI had very little mention at all in the hearings. So I guess he really didn't watch any of it.

Correct.  I was puzzled by that comment as well.  FBI is a part of the 'deep state' in the eyes of the cult, so it is a fair target to them. 

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 8:04 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Trump is so damn clueless on these issues.

The absolute stupidity of this lying, ignorant, Narcissistic, megalomaniac,  bottom dweller cannot be measured.  He, and his mafioso thugs, belong behind bars for the rest of their lives.  

• TBH 2