The 2022 Congressional Elections

The Warnock/Walker race seems pretty key to whichever party will control the Senate in 2022

AJC was pretty good at polling the Presidential race according to the final result so take this poll for what it’s worth. 
It also backs up the Trafalgar polling which has historically been the most accurate state polling the last couple of cycles   

• Plus1 1
On 9/20/2022 at 7:23 AM, Archy1221 said:

The Warnock/Walker race seems pretty key to whichever party will control the Senate in 2022

AJC was pretty good at polling the Presidential race according to the final result so take this poll for what it’s worth. 
It also backs up the Trafalgar polling which has historically been the most accurate state polling the last couple of cycles   

Do you ever step back and say to yourself...."oh my God, what are we doing?"

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

That’s a false premise so I guess your question can’t be answered in that context.    

It's folded into the fact that the GOP must endorse the stunningly unworthy Herschel Walker's of its party in order to fulfill its larger mission to.....

To.....

Okay. Help me out here.  What is the Republican agenda for helping the people of America? 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It's folded into the fact that the GOP must endorse the stunningly unworthy Herschel Walker's of its party in order to fulfill its larger mission to.....

To.....

Okay. Help me out here.  What is the Republican agenda for helping the people of America? 

Obviously the best thing that anyone could do to help America: own the libs.

• TBH 1

13 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

These two things are not the same.

They're both idiots... :sarcasm

"Warnock was born in Savannah, Georgia, on July 23, 1969.[5] He grew up in public housing as the eleventh of twelve children born to Verlene and Jonathan Warnock, both Pentecostal pastors.[6] His father served in the U.S. Army during World War II, where he learned automobile mechanics and welding, and subsequently opened a small car restoration business where he restored junked cars for resale.[7]

Warnock graduated from Sol C. Johnson High School in 1987,[8] and, having wanted to follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther King Jr., attended Morehouse College, from which he graduated cum laude in 1991 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology.[9][10] He credits his participation in the Upward Bound program for making him college-ready, as he was able to enroll in early college courses through Savannah State University.[8][10] He then earned Master of Divinity, Master of Philosophy, and Doctor of Philosophy degrees from Union Theological Seminary, a school affiliated with Columbia University.[11][12][7]"

3 minutes ago, funhusker said:

They're both idiots... :sarcasm

"Warnock was born in Savannah, Georgia, on July 23, 1969.[5] He grew up in public housing as the eleventh of twelve children born to Verlene and Jonathan Warnock, both Pentecostal pastors.[6] His father served in the U.S. Army during World War II, where he learned automobile mechanics and welding, and subsequently opened a small car restoration business where he restored junked cars for resale.[7]

Warnock graduated from Sol C. Johnson High School in 1987,[8] and, having wanted to follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther King Jr., attended Morehouse College, from which he graduated cum laude in 1991 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology.[9][10] He credits his participation in the Upward Bound program for making him college-ready, as he was able to enroll in early college courses through Savannah State University.[8][10] He then earned Master of Divinity, Master of Philosophy, and Doctor of Philosophy degrees from Union Theological Seminary, a school affiliated with Columbia University.[11][12][7]"

I mean I was already aware of Warnock's background, just not his education. So that's neat to know.

I would never call Warnock flawless, nor any elected official, nor any human being. And obviously I'm not an unbiased opinion as it would take some kind of act of God for be to pull the lever for any R at this point. But I like to think I can still evaluate things logically after acknowledging my own bias. And it seems to me so much of the Republican strategy at this point hinges on convincing people to believe both sides are equally bad thus don't worry about the flaws of the R because the D is just as bad.

Which is generally a load of crap.

Also, be afraid, be very afraid. Because scared people are generally good at making rational decisions and hard to manipulate.

• Plus1 2