The 2022 Congressional Elections

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Cool, cool, cool.  No big deal fellas.  

Will be interesting to see who he feels should be the point of contact in local government for men thinking of vasectomies and who one might reach out to if a kid needs some medicine for a cold.  There should probably be a full time person in local government dedicated to approving treatment for covid.

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Is that guy a complete moron or does he just play one on twitter.   

He really doesn’t understand how state laws are made? 

i'm old enough to remember when you applauded someone telling people to resist mask laws.   

• Plus1 2

22 minutes ago, commando said:

i'm old enough to remember when you applauded someone telling people to resist mask laws.   

I’m old enough to remember when a statewide mask mandates handed down by a Governor was different than a state legislature passing a law OR citizens of a state voting on a measure.  

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m old enough to remember when a statewide mask mandates handed down by a Governor was different than a state legislature passing a law OR citizens of a state voting on a measure.  

hmmm.....different because you opposed 1 and not the other?

On 10/25/2022 at 10:26 PM, Archy1221 said:

Actually, the two questions deal with relevant time in a pregnancy that people like you deem to be acceptable fit abortion.   Yet neither of you will give an answer.  You just fall back on the standard line of it’s a woman’s choice.   

At some timepoint that choice to abort in a normal uneventful pregnancy has to be unacceptable.  Yet you refuse to agree.

Or I've just got no patience for ridiculous gotcha questions?

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Mike Lee will win by high single digits.

Which, honestly, would be an amazing performance. Democrats may want to throw their support behind 3rd party candidates in states like Kansas and Montana. The strategy might be more successful there. 

Slim possibility that would work against Marshall, but ZERO chance that would come close to working against Moran in KS 

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Or I've just got no patience for ridiculous gotcha questions?

How is it a ridiculous gotcha question.   I’m asking when is it not appropriate to terminate a healthy baby when the mother is healthy and an uneventful delivery is anticipated?   Is it up to “a woman and her doctor” up to the day of delivery or earlier?  

You folks NEVER want to answer this question yet always want answers from the other side of the debate. 

• TBH 1