Injuries

4 hours ago, Kayvan said:

The o-line couldn’t get much worse, so I like that we are now beingg forced to play young guys. Building for next year. That’s what it’s about.

The o-line couldn’t get much worse, so I like that we are now beingg forced to play young guys. Building for next year. That’s what it’s about.

I knew there would be a few that thought the injuries were a blessing.

5 hours ago, Kayvan said:

Well, you get my vote for most deplorable post of the year. How much more pathetic could you be celebrating our players season/career ending injuries.

• Haha 4
  • TBH 2
6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I wonder though…how much different is the second string talent than the first string.   RB’s have been serviceable, both QB’s are equally awful, it’s possible the better talented receivers will not be playing.    It will be interesting to see how the Backup line performs this week.

Was the first string thhaaattt much better than the two’s or were they fairly equal but someone had to be named starter. 

Well, when a lot of the 1st string  talent sports a .300 career winning % here, my guess is probably not that much different 

7 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Well, when a lot of the 1st string  talent sports a .300 career winning % here, my guess is probably not that much different 

That's a poor stat, but does give some validity that there might not be much drop off.  Of course it's also terrifying that the reason they were our starters the past "X" years is because no one has been able to challenge push them for the starting positions....

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

Well, you get my vote for most deplorable post of the year. How much more pathetic could you be celebrating our players season/career ending injuries.

Ha. And you get my vote for most dramatic response to a rather benign comment. No celebrating here, no balloons or noisemakers, or fireworks. Just a guy finding the silver lining in a crap situation. Yikes. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2