Injuries

On 11/2/2023 at 2:14 PM, Dogs In A Pile said:

Not expecting it but it sure would be nice if we could get up big on MSU early so they don't feel the need to press the walking wounded back into action. I'm sure we'll be needing them in the last 3 games. 

I think a key that would help would to put together a scoring drive or 2 in the 1st quarter.  Get them playing from behind.  I'd like to have the game well in hand by the 3rd quarter. Don't let them hang around.  Key to turning the corner is start beating the teams we "should".  Not saying we are in the position to have any gimmes or definite wins, but teams we are favored against we need to start winning.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

On 10/23/2023 at 11:32 AM, The Murphinator said:

Piper's knee injury was more serious than initially thought.  He's currently in a wheelchair plus has his hand in a cast. Supposedly he moved back to campus to be closer to the football facility since he can't drive.  Good chance he's not ready for the start of 2024 season (assuming he wants to come back for his 6th year).

5 minutes ago, soup said:

Grant was hurt in OT.

So, the depth for RB will be:

Johnson

Fleeks

????

The only ones left after that are:

Williams

Luben

Ives

Harris

Ballard

I believe, Ives and Luben are the only ones that have seen any playing time out of that group.

Wow...RBs out:

Johnson

Grant

Ervin

That's a lot of talent gone out of one room.

• Plus1 3