2022 Fall Camp Notes - Receivers and Tight Ends

3 hours ago, GretnaHusker14 said:

ImageWho is Number 6?

I think it's Elliot Brown? But there are some number changes or something going on - Looks like Kamonte Grimes took #1 with Decoldest out, so maybe Purdy took 13 and Brown (or whoever it is) took 6. The number 18s on the roster are Gage Stenger and Matt Masker, and that dude ain't either of them. Might be Shawn Hardy?

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I wouldn't look to much into it just yet Omar has had a great camp so far so to think just bc he isn't in the picture doesn't mean anything rn. Now if they take a wr room pic with MJ and he isn't in it then you start questioning what is going on.

The thing is this is a WR room pic with MJ in it - just missing Omar and Marcus Washington I believe, and it includes Dawson. But like I said, my guess is special teams and Omar isn't built for that. So I'm not super worried yet, but it has been made clear that a lot of his past problems have come down to not being practicing consistently so it's a legitimate worry.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Maybe Omar slipped MJ's mind, but they have butted heads a bit in fall camp...

Omar hasn’t practiced much. Safe to say at least at the moment he will not see the field that often. I don’t think Omar is just really up to the task mentally. 

• Plus1 2