It's Already Started - Let's Assist Trev & The University

While we were hopeful, I think deep down we all knew this day was here.  Let's do our part in helping Trev bring in a competent HC to restore the order:

https://gofund.me/0a834583

"We don't ask for much. Life is tough enough as is and all we ask for is a competent football program and that starts with a competent Head Coach. The start of the 20's have been tough for us all, while not a cure for all wrong with society, I think we would all benefit, as a nation, if the powerhouse of the Midwest was back. While we might not all be nebraska football fans, I think we can all agree the sport, as a whole, is better when they're competent. Well folks, competency hasn't been since in those parts since 2014 (really 2009-2010) and its time we do our part to bring back a pillar of American tradition.

95% of these funds will be donated to the University of Nebraska to help cover the buy out costs to for a new Head Coach. The remaining 5% will be saved for various marketing, legal and operational costs required to do this efficiently.

At the end of this campaign, the funds will be sent to the University of Nebraska and Trev Alberts to put towards a buy out and to hire a quality coach that can restore the order in the midwest."
  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

GoFund Me should be set up to pay for all the fans who spent all that money to go to Ireland to support this. I have a headache just imagining the hours they will spend on a plane after that fiasco.

To be fair anyone who would fly to Ireland to watch Scott coach has more money than brain

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jeremy said:

I just hope his shortlist is made up of guys that could actually turn it around. We definitely don't need another NFL washout.

The wild thing is, on paper Frost was a grand slam hire. He should've worked out and it's worrisome that he didn't. Our next step is to go after an established elite coach, or at least an established successful coach who has coached in the Big Ten.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

He had to bring him back.  Trev pulled off a pretty awesome deal in my opinion.

what will seal the deal is the sellout streak.  

I think this team barely makes a bowl.  After today, I don’t think that’s enough.

Well lucky for that the next two wins SHOULD be wins which will reignite the excitement of the fanbase. Then Oklahoma comes to town which will be an automatic sell out. So the sellout streak is intact through September. Fire Frost in October if the record remains at 2 wins and maybe that keeps the sellout going because people will be understanding that the program is going to try a new direction.

Actually after I typed that I don't think the sell out streak survives this year.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1