Who should our next HC be?

S***-posting this here because the traffic on this forum is markedly down and this is pretty much the only thread anybody reads on here anymore.

This program absolutely f****** sucks ****s. It’s poorly ran, and I think that’s being generous.

My gut says Alberts f***s this up just like the ginger did.

I wouldn’t blame Thompson for just flat out quitting the team. Chain smoking American Spirits while drinking Old Milwaukee’s Best Ice all day would probably be a healthier and more productive use of his time.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 1

1 minute ago, Undone said:

And I took a bunch of s*** preseason for saying we’d go 5-7.

:leghump:

lol bc husker fans were trying to stay positive for the season boy were we wrong. I don't anybody imagined us being this bad. Grant was well on to be a 1000 yard rusher but then the line and play calling sucked. Trey Palmer is only the real playmaking wr and all that other smoke about this offense was going to be good was a horrible mistake on my part. I was so optimistic for the season then we lost to Northwestern and that's when it started.

I had a friend text me a screenshot of some Facebook post talking about how even players think the hire will be Urban Meyer.

How much glue do you have to huff to get there? I ask in earnest because it genuinely sounds nice.

Another friend texted and said Rhule didn’t like the contract stipulations.

Nobody knows who it’s going to be. I think I would almost be more likely to continue caring about my hometown team if it were Mickey. I just honestly don’t know that anybody can save this abject clusterf*** disaster.

If Chinander had been coaching against Indiana and the rest of the season we probably legitimately wind up going 2-10.

• Plus1 1
38 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Yeah but I feel like Texas A&M will eventually be good. I know its easy to pick on programs that are down just like Nebraska. But all it takes is a little success.

Texas A&M never won in the Big XII and hasn't won in the SEC.  I'd say it's the biggest underachieving program with the resources they have.  Sirr Parker dethroning K-State's dream season and Manziel-Evans attention.  That's really it for the program in recent history.  Might have an oil well in College Station but it is a dry hole for football sucsess.  R.C. Slocum was pretty darn good years ago and they haven't really topped it.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

Texas A&M never won in the Big XII and hasn't won in the SEC.  I'd say it's the biggest underachieving program with the resources they have.  Sirr Parker dethroning K-State's dream season and Manziel-Evans attention.  That's really it for the program in recent history.  Might have an oil well in College Station but it is a dry hole for football sucsess.  R.C. Slocum was pretty darn good years ago and they haven't really topped it.

Yeah that's understandable but with the kids they have in the program they can only go up i would think. There are plenty of big time freshmen on that team.

36 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I really hope Trev talks to Bielema. I know many on this board hate the guy but what he has done with Illinois is really special. They competed today and refs gifted the game to Michigan for TV ratings next week. Bielema will have the Huskers competing for the conference title every year. He has excellent coordinators, especially his defensive coordinator. I would take Bielema in a heartbeat. He has a proven record in the big ten and knows what it takes to win. Rhule will struggle in this conference. 

80-35 as B1G coach. I'd take him in a heartbeat. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Those shots look fun on social media but they were also playing 1-10 UMass and it was around 40 degrees and raining.

He's not going anywhere.

You're probably right but even being a crappy day playing a crappy team the almost empty stadium was shocking even if it was on social media.

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

lol bc husker fans were trying to stay positive for the season boy were we wrong. I don't anybody imagined us being this bad. Grant was well on to be a 1000 yard rusher but then the line and play calling sucked. Trey Palmer is only the real playmaking wr and all that other smoke about this offense was going to be good was a horrible mistake on my part. I was so optimistic for the season then we lost to Northwestern and that's when it started.

Washington and Volkalek beg to differ on the reciever part. 

5 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Washington and Volkalek beg to differ on the reciever part. 

I would say yes they have contributed and Volkalek has had made plays it hasn't been consistent enough to call him a playmaker. Washington doesn't even have a td catch. I understand your going to say you don't need a td catch to be a playmaker but really how offense goes through Grant, Palmer and Thompson. Not much help all season from many others and if their was we would have scored more points throughout the season.