Who should our next HC be?

16 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Well maybe Rhule is back. Hearing Kiffen to Auburn which means Franklin stays at Penn State and Rhule could be with us. Ole Miss not happy with Kiffen who got blown out tonight, as in he’s already gone.

Also as I pointed out earlier, a private flight just outside of Charlotte landed in Lincoln this afternoon.  Could be nothing but maybe Rhule is truly in Lincoln.

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Checking Google for possiblites makes me think One Of Us is most likely, though I have no idea what the context is.

Nebraska became a state on march 1 1867.  one of US.  So that means that just like nebraska became a state on the first day  day ONE in the US.  Matt Rhule is now OOU  One of US.  Which means MATT RHULE IS THE NEW COACH AT NEBRASKA

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, lo country said:

Can't agree enough.  Dudes like that just need to leave well enough alone.  And I do not want any coach that some dude who wanted to keep Frost wants.  Hard pass.  Not a good judge of talent.  Guy doesn't understand the concept of football.  

Unfortunately if you're going to pay top dollar for a coach you need guys like that

• Plus1 1