Who should our next HC be?

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

I don’t think that’s rumor. Trev didn’t like Peed running the old NIL, as it was poorly ran. But, Peed had the $ so he held a lot of power. Finally, Trev got the backing of Omaha area and other boosters and was able to pull a power play on Peed. That’s why the new NIL out of Omaha was started and the one ran by Davison is basically Peed. 

Which is impressive that family is worth 3 billion according to google

3 hours ago, Snowmanandbandit said:

Feels like more of a product of the conference more than him being a great o line builder and those stats seem to prove that. 

I guess you can kinda look at it as half full or half empty. No matter who we hire, fixing the OL ain't gonna happen overnight. But if Rhule can manage to get 11 wins despite having an offensive line like that, maybe things aren't quite so hopeless for us in the next couple years?

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I don’t think that’s rumor. Trev didn’t like Peed running the old NIL, as it was poorly ran. But, Peed had the $ so he held a lot of power. Finally, Trev got the backing of Omaha area and other boosters and was able to pull a power play on Peed. That’s why the new NIL out of Omaha was started and the one ran by Davison is basically Peed. 

Frost is close to 50 & I think the oldest peed is 40 with youngest being 30.  I think youngest part of Sandhills publishing.  This is why I guest this.

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

And if Im wrong then Nebraska loves the losing culture so much that I will feel sorry for the fans that they will have to endure the losses that come with that coach. 

That does include myself. The whole better resources is crap if Matt Campbell have subpar or losing seasons they shouldn't never be considered not by the University or fans. 

54 minutes ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

Jimbo is now the wild card. A lot of money but this is from the start of the 3rd qtr. today. Devastating. I don't see how they can accept this even if it costs $84M to buy him out.

Kyle Field: home of the 0.12th man!

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Common Trev just say it...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Say It GIFs | Tenor

Chris Petersen, Urban Meyer, Matt Rhule, Deion Sanders, Kyle Whittingham any one of those coaches will work here. DEFINITELY MORE NAMES COULD BE UP THERE. 

I really hope Trev talks to Bielema. I know many on this board hate the guy but what he has done with Illinois is really special. They competed today and refs gifted the game to Michigan for TV ratings next week. Bielema will have the Huskers competing for the conference title every year. He has excellent coordinators, especially his defensive coordinator. I would take Bielema in a heartbeat. He has a proven record in the big ten and knows what it takes to win. Rhule will struggle in this conference. 

• TBH 1